Search results

  1. M

    Love the Earth DVD

    The seelction of segments are good, though not too many that I would have begged for. It seems like it didn't have any segments from the early years, but I expected most of the skits to have been from 1990 (it seems like they were focusing on saving the planet back then) and later. It...
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

    The left screen version is also on the Time-Life version.
  3. M

    Sleeping Birdie

    I remmeber seeing this show. I know that one of the Sesame Street Live shows had Cookie, Grover, Elmo, and Telly singing Fuzzy and Blue. It would make sense if it was this one, but I can't remember. Are you a member of Muppet Wiki? If you are and you have all the programs, you should add...
  4. M

    SST Season 21 outline: a fun picnic

    Enjoy this Sesame Street season 21 outline. Scene 1 The cast (Big Bird, Susan, Gordon, Mr, Handford, Snuffy, Alice, Barkley, Uncle Wally, Maria, Luis, Gabby, Miles, and Gina) gets ready to have a picnic. Gorodn brings a tablecloth, and everybody brings food, some bring picnic baskets...
  5. M

    SST season 20 outline: a trip to the zoo

    Enjoy this Sesame Street season 20 outline. Scene 1 Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Alice, and David prepare for a trip to the zoo. Inserts "there's a zoo in me" cartoon The Twiddlebugs plan a trip to the zoo Swinging Gibbon The Nobel Ostrich Scene 2 They all get to the zoo. Big...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

    If there is additional interview footage shot, then maybe the next two sets will have additional documentaries, reusing this footage. Since Jerry Juhl appears, I wonder when they were recorded. How ironic that the first season set was originally intended to have a Jim Henson retrospective that...
  7. M

    Observation about A Song from Kermit

    I just noticed something about A Song From Kermit. It seems like somebody was moving the set behind Kermit, to make it seem like the clouds in the background were moving. I didn't notice that until this morning, so I guess it was a bit subtle. At first I wonder if I was seeing things, maybe...
  8. M

    voice changes in Consider Yourself

    I just saw the song Consider Yourself on You Tube, and I noticed something. When the Anything Muppets sing, some of them have different voices. It sounds like the brother is now voiced by Bob McGrath, the mother is voiced by Loretta Long, and the uncle is voiced by either Wil Lee or Jerry Juhl...
  9. M

    What year does Sherlock Hemlock first appear?

    I also noticed that. Maybe it was so it wouldn't look too weird to kids when any of those three were repeated that Sherlock Hemlock was introducing himself, after becomming an established character. I also noticed that in two of the skits where Grover coems to Kermit's house, Kermit reacts...
  10. M

    Best song about Rubber Duckie?

    I like Rubber Duckie and Do De Rubber Duck the best.
  11. M

    How did they do it?

    And of course, these days there are only 26 episodes a season.
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

    Does the featurette focus exclusively on The Muppet Show, or does it also mention the movies, The Jim Henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, and other things as well? Does it feature any Mupet Show clips that have not been released on DVD yet? Thank goodness that the set (aparantly) includes the songs...
  13. M

    Muppet Voices: On with the Show

    I noticed that in The Muppets: On with the Show, that voices occassionally appear. The scenes between the games just have text instead of hearign their covnersations, but occassionaly voices are heard, and in the game shtemselves smal amounts of voices are ehard. Does anybody know whetehr the...
  14. M

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    I wonder if Segal can convince Disney to rebuild any Muppet that is no longe rusable. It's be great if Thog was rebuilt just for this. And I'm hoping that Lips, Seymour, and Digit get to be in the film somehow. Jason Segal seems to be a big Muppet fan. I wonder if we should find some way...
  15. M

    what was Charles Grodin famous for?

    We'll just have to wait and see.
  16. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #57 - Mother's Day

    It's great that Jason Segal wants the new movie to include a particular scene that has as many characters as possible. I wonder if it will be more like the screening room scenes from The Muppet Movie, where the scene takes a few minutes, or if it will be more like the ending, where a lot of...
  17. M

    Love the Earth DVD

    Oh yeah, it's an exclusive for both Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. Do you have a Sam's Club near you (of course, I hear that you need a special card just to get in)? I don't know if exclusive videos are ever available at libraires (though I know that, long ago, my library had a Barney video thatw...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

    It's good to know that the set is uncut. Last night I prayed for one of three things to happen today: for me to find a review that confirms that the episodes are uncut (the prayer that's been answered), to find an official announcement for Sesame Street: Old School Volume 3, or to find an...
  19. M

    what was Charles Grodin famous for?

    After hearing that Jason Segal wants to have Charles Grodin make an appearance in the next Muppet movie, it got me wondering: What was Charles Grodin famous for? I'm pretty sure that he was famous before The Great Muppet Caper. After all, he hosted an early epsidoe of Saturday Night Live (I...
  20. M

    Love the Earth DVD

    The newest Sesame Street DVD was scheduled for release today, exclusively at Wal-Mart, but I went to both of my local Wal-Mart's and didn't see any copies (so either it had sold out before I got there, or the DVD arrived late, or the stock peopel were too slow takijng their time getting it on...
Top