Search results

  1. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #57 - Mother's Day

    I couldn't think of any questions for Jane Hunt. After all, while she is the mother of Richard, and obviously knew him well, I don't know how well she would have known any behind-the-scenes info on his work. He may have told her a lot of stories about what he'd done at work, but I don't know...
  2. M

    Mr. Johnson in the 1980's

    Well, he had a featured role in A Celebration of Me, Grover! which was released in october 2004, and the next season of Sesame Street began in april 2005 (and then there was a long gap and then most of the next season was shown in august 2005 and then the last two episodes were broadcast in...
  3. M

    Nice Idea

    I just realsied... Some of the video game sin my april fools day thread about video games were actually these ones that I described. I wonder if anybody remembered reading about those ideas when I posted the april fools day thread. Talk about irony. And I'd completely forgotten that I posted...
  4. M

    Nice Idea

    I was thinking, how about Muppet video games based on the Cloris Leachman and Glenda Jackson episodes? Maybe not with any guests (the Glenda Jacksoin one would probably have to have a guest, it it can have a different name and look). One based on the Cloris Leachman one would be...
  5. M

    This is how out of touch the company is...

    Do you actually know that Henson took the Wilson's Meat Meeting Films down, as opposed to Wilsons Meats taking them down?
  6. M

    This is how out of touch the company is...

    Hey, this thread has only been started a few days ago. It's not like it's had 20 new posts every day for five months.
  7. M

    Muppet Babies in: "What a Rain!"

    chapter 5 The Muppet Babies all dressed up as pirates and went to battle the real pirates. "All right, you pirates on guard!", yelled Kermit. "The babies!", exclaimed Captain Kaplan, "You all escaped?" "Yes, we did", said Rowlf. "And we became pirates", said Gonzo. "After...
  8. M

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    It's good to finally know what commercials will be included. I figured that the Purina Dog Chow comercials would be included, but I hoped that soem other companies would be included as well (including Polaroid, American Express, and Crooncy Stars). These season sets all have different styles...
  9. M

    Muppet Babies in: "What a Rain!"

    chapter 4 The babies were starting to get cabin fever. "Oh, I'm going crazy... I'm getting CABIN FEVER!", said Rowlf. "Me too!", said Kermit. They all went into a frenchy, and then staretd singing Cabin Fever. The only oens who didn't start going crazy were Gonzo and Animal...
  10. M

    Mr. Johnson in the 1980's

    I thought about this, too, and he's not with the Sesame Street gang in The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (despite Grover being a waiter at that event), or A Muppet Family Christmas (I'll cut his absence from The Mupets Celebrate Jim Henson a little slack since...
  11. M

    What year where these Kermit skits?

    according to Old School Volume 2, the Yankee Doodle sketch is froms eaosn seven, 1975-1976. Otherwise, is there a soruce for those years, are are they just guesses? It is hard tod etermine what years various sketches are from. Time periods, yes, exact seasons, usually not. Though I previously...
  12. M

    Sesame Street: A Celebration of Forty Years

    Me so excited about both books, but more excited 'bout this one. Since the writer of Street Gang supposedly interviewed people over the last 5 years, I wonder if that one will be that Saturday Night Live book, I think it's called Live from New York! where cast members give quotes about the...
  13. M

    Which are muppets?

    I don't think so. But you never know. Disney already owned the rights to the Dinosaur series before buyignt he Muppets, so they wouldn't be part of the same deal. The credits don't refer to them as Muppets. I don't now which company owns the character rights (the credits and DVD packaging don't...
  14. M

    SST Outline: National Garbage Day

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, which takes place in season 15. Scene 1 As Bruno holds Oscar's can, Oscar announces that today is National Garbage Day, a day that salutes garbage. Oscar then tells Bruno to lead the other garbage men in a march. [Note: the other garbage men are human...
  15. M

    Coming up on The MuppetCast

    I'll just speculate that the guest will be either Jane Henson, Brian Henson, or Frank Oz. We won't know until later, but that's my prediction.
  16. M

    Muppet Babies in: "What a Rain!"

    chapter 3 The babies were scarred when they saw the pirates. "Do not fear us", said the captain, "You shouldn't judge people by their looks". "Yeah, we are tired of the stereotype of pirates being evil", said the first mate. "Besides, I am scarred of you babies", said another...
  17. M

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    For that special, there were only four clips to vote on, and the winning clip was shown either during a commercial break or right after the special (I can't remember which). In a way what was doenw as sort of useless, since three of the clips were featured in the Sesame Street Unpaved special...
  18. M

    Which are muppets?

    A Muppet is almost any puppet creation of the Jim Henson Company, and I guess now anything considered a Muppet by Disney. The Sesame Street characters are still called Muppets, even new ones. Most creature shop creations are not considered Muppets, and neither are any post-2004 puppets created...
  19. M

    Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

    I've been thinking something for awhile, and I don't know whether it would be better to start a seperate thread for it or not. But how would you all feel if Sesame Workshop had people vote for their favorite video clips, and the top 25 most voted clips were included on a special DVD? I...
  20. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #56 - Digits, Giants, and Slippers

    I have ben thinking about the shows guets stars lately, and I've been wondering how many of them were even A-list stars back in 1989. I figure Ted Danson was, but what about the others? I saw the show when it was on the air, but didn't know any guest stars name suntil I saw an episode list, and...
Top