Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The latest episode, Breathe, is better than I'd expected (I didn't think there'd be many good sketches on this topic). Segments include: Grover and a girl breathe Take a Breath (I expected this one to be included) Air (with Bip Bippadotta) the word "Breathe" appears on-screen The...
  2. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #53 - Follow That Fran!

    I thought the song was just added to the reissue. I'll have to check Muppet Wiki, but I don't think one version of the song replaced another version.
  3. M

    SST Outline: a day for listening

    Oh dang it, I should have had The Count count so that others could listen to him count and listen to the sounds of thunder and lightening. :batty:
  4. M

    SST Outline: a day for listening

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, taking place in season 24. Scene 1 Hoots tells the viewer that today is a day when we should all be listening. Hoots plays his saxaphone and asks the viewer to listen to the sound. Inserts A man in the dark identifies sound she hear,s before learnignt...
Top