Search results

  1. M

    A FASA Meeting

    It was the day of an important FASA meeting. By the way, for thsoe who haven't seen The Muppets at Walt Disney World, FASA is "Ficticious Animal Stars of Amercia". Anyway, Miss Piggy had jnust become a member of FASA, and was so excited to go to her first meeting. "Oh, Kermie, moi am...
  2. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 3 Out in mexico... "Well, we're going to have to find jobs until we can afford to get back home to america", said Sam. "I hope that we can get get a job without needing references", said Sweetums. Just then, an evil mexican donkey appeared. "So, you two want to get back...
  3. M

    "Big Bird Goes Hollywood" commercial

    I wodner if I saw that commercial. I recall seeing a Sesame Street live commercial which showed some characters in a line, including Herry, and Guy Smiley apparantly in front of them. This comercial had a scene like that. I recall seeing it and then seeing Sesame Street Live, but not seeing Guy...
  4. M

    Little Muppet Monsters is on Youtube

    They would have probably fit in well on The Jim Henson Hour and The Mupets at Walt Disney World. Then again, if they were on The Jim Henson Hour, Boo and Tug would have probably had different performers, as David Rudman didn't perform on that series, and Richard Hunt only performed in a handful...
  5. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    chapter 2 Sweetums and Sam went to the subway station and got on the subway. "Well, we are on our way to your birthday party", said Sam. "I know, I know", said Sweetums. "Hey, that's my line", said Bobby Benson, who happened to be on the subway. The subway started moving...
  6. M

    Happy Birthday Sweetums!

    The Muppets were decorating the Muppet boarding house. "Sweetums is going to like his birthday party", said Robin. "I hope that he likes the chocolate whoopi cushion I got him", said Fozzie. "Say, where is Swetums, anyway?", asked Robin. "Oh, he is with Sam, getting his taxes...
  7. M

    Who performed these characters?

    I can answer some of these, but not all of these. 3. I think Richard Hunt and David Rudman were two of the performer,s but I'm not sure. 6. Kevin Clash 7. Martin Robinson 9. Camile Bonora 10. Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, and I don't know who else (or maybe one of those two performed two...
  8. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Acually, it was asked. He said that he did write them. Though I don't think he was clear as to whetehr he'd written the menus for both sets or not.
  9. M

    Would LMM have done better if it was all live-action or animated?

    I don't know if I made it clear as to what I meant or not. I know that Jim Henson decided on his own that it wasn't as good as it could have been. I wonder if he would have approved of it more if it was either all live action or all animated. By the way, has anybody ever seen any interviews...
  10. M

    Little Muppet Monsters is on Youtube

    You know, the Little Muppet Monsters talk page at Muppet Wiki has a coment from one member who claimed to have copies of all three episodes that were broadcast. Maybe someday he'll upload the other two on You Tube.
  11. M

    Potential Idea for a 40th Anniversary Special DVD Release

    Here is another arrangement that I thought of: Disc 1: 1969-1979 Rubber Duckie (the TRUE original version) Eggs and Cookie film hook-like creature gives Cookie Monster cookies* Kermit and Grover: earmuffs salesman The Trading Game Alice Braitewait Goodyshoes: near and far Grover: near...
  12. M

    Why did Muppets Tonight never air on the Odyssey Channel?

    If we are both right, then it's a shame that The Jim Henson Company didn't find it's way out of it's contract and broadcast reruns of Muppets Tonight on the Odyssey Channel. The Disney Channel stopped showing reruns by then, though I guess a contract is a contract. I wonder how much it would...
  13. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I know that I've already asked something, but I have another question. This can either be sent next time around if not now. And I hope it isn't too personal, but here it goes... Do you think that the Muppets would work well in a weekly half-hour narrative series? I'm talking about a regular...
  14. M

    Would LMM have done better if it was all live-action or animated?

    For those who have seen it, or at least the credits, does anybody know if the show used the same writers for both live action and animation? If they were seperate than the live action writers could have developed the live action parts, and the animation writers could have developed the animation...
  15. M

    The Wishing Song

    Some do. Especially in The Muppet Musicians of Bremen. Other talking chickens include the one at the end of Lullaby of Broadway in the Gilda Radner episode, and Gonzo's dancing partner in the Pearl Bailey episode. I feel like I'm forgetting about one or two.
  16. M

    Would LMM have done better if it was all live-action or animated?

    I've read a quote from one of the writers of Little Mupet Monsters where he pointed out that the combination of Muppet babies, adults, and live action monsters was too much, and states that the puppetry was too good, giving an unfair comparrison between the puppetry and animation. So, does...
  17. M

    Why did Muppets Tonight never air on the Odyssey Channel?

    I know that The Odyssey Chanel never aired Muppets Tonight, and the chanel was relaunched with part ownership from The Jim Henson Company after the series had been cancled, but does anybody know if maybe The Disney Channel had a contract to run the show during the time that Odyssey started...
  18. M

    Was there an FR episode featuring a logo similar to JHP's?

    On You Tube I watched the first episode of The Jim Henson Hour, and saw that the shows regular ending was like the one in The Secrets of the Muppets. I also saw The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson on you tube, and the Jim Henson Productions logo shown was like at the end of The Jim Henson Hour. It...
  19. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I thought of a good idea for a podcast episode, or at least for a Muppet Montage. My idea is a show/montage of Muppet promos. I'm not talking about ones that had newly-recorded footage, but promos for television shows, movies, specials, and videos. TV and video promos. What do you think of this...
  20. M

    did Kermit host a JHH pitch tape?

    We all know that Jim Henson hosted a pitch tape made for The Jim Henson Hour, but I thought I'd read somewhere that there was another pitch tape made as well, hosted by Kermit. I haven't seen anything about this at Muppet Wiki, but I'd once read that there was a pitch tape made after regular...
Top