Search results

  1. M

    SST Season 8 outline: Sandy Duncan on Sesame Street

    Enjoy this Sesame Street season 8 outline. Scene 1 As the theme fades Sandy Duncan continues singing the theme song. Oscar pops out of his trash can to yell at Sandy for singing the song that everybody jus theard, causing them to have abig argument. Inserts Angry Annie Sesame Street...
  2. M

    "first season show content" re-do segmnets

    Everything on Sesame Street is pre-recorded. It isn't a live show. Sesame Street Live is, but regular Sesame Street ain't.
  3. M

    Muppet Babies in: "What a Rain!"

    chapter 2 The nursery was flooded. "Yikes!", yelled Fozzie. "Quck, everybody!", said Kermit, "Get on this raft". They all got on the raft. "Wait, where's Nanny?", asked Scooter. "We've got to find her", said Skeeter. But unfortunatley, the flood water and the wind...
  4. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #56 - Digits, Giants, and Slippers

    Listening to the audio from the Linda Lavin episode, it's interesting how, when Wayne and Wanda returned, Scooter asked Kermit if he recognized these voices, and Wanda was the first to say something. Ironic since she was performed by Kathy Mulen there instead of Eren Ozker. It's also a shame...
  5. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #56 - Digits, Giants, and Slippers

    One thing I find odd is that in the podcast, you mention that Ted Danson played against type by trying to be funny. What did you mean by this? I don't know whether he is a comedian or just an actor who has appeared in comedies, but I thought he was funny on Cheers,e ven though he was a staright...
  6. M

    The Henson.com Action Figure Poll

    Hmmm, that makes sense.
  7. M

    New PWMS DVD in August

    I think it's pretty obvious that those sketches will be included, as they are hinted in the description (I think Frazzle going to the dentist is the most obvious). I noticed that the description mentioend brushing teeth... Could that mena that the sketch where Forgetful Jones remembered to brush...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Fred Astaire

    Enjoy this outline, which take splace in season 5. Cold Opening Fred enters the building and tells Pops that he is tonight's guest star. Pops wonders why. Opening-Gonzo's Horn Gonzo blows a few notes of the Sesame Street theme. Introduction During Kermit's introduction, Miss...
  9. M

    the female singers performers

    Long ago, when the Kermitage site was up, it was said that the Female Singers (those back-up singers from the Diana Ross, Tony Randall, Linda Ronstadt, and Paul Simon episodes) were performed by Louise Gold, Steve Whitmire, and Kathy Mullen. In all of their appearances that I've seen, they all...
  10. M

    Muppet Babies in: "What a Rain!"

    I don't think there have ever been any Muppet Babies fna fics before, so here is one. It may be the first, and it may not. Chapter 1 It was raining hard outside. "Gee, I hope the rains tops soon", said Kermit, "I'd like to play in the sandbox". "And I'd like to play baseball"...
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Placedo Domingo

    Enjoy this outline. It takes place during season 4. Cold Open Scooter: Placedo Domingo, fifteen seconds to curtain! (Placedo screams a really loud note) Scooter: I see thatg you're practicing for your number, right? Placedo Domingo: No, I'm screaming because I'm on the show tonight...
  12. M

    SST Season 5 outline: imagining rain as different things

    Enjoy this Sesame Street season 5 outline. Inserts another quiet day on Sesame Street (from episode 536) Alice Braitwaite Goodyshoes: wet and dry Kermit: between two poles Everybody Eats Scene 1 It is raining outside, Big Bird and Cookie Monster are inside Hooper's Store...
  13. M

    Bunsen and Beaker at the Science Fair

    chapter 4 The wheel went across the river, and Bunsne made it past shortly. Soon, the wheel crashed into a building. Bunsen didn't slow down soon enough, and crashed intro the wheel. And how he had his arm stuck in the wheel. "Oh dear", said Bunsen, "My arm is stuck!" "Mee mee mee"...
  14. M

    Nanny, the Unseen Matriarch

    I've pictured her with short brown hair, but no glasses. And I wonder why she was left in charge of the babies, especially since she wasn't their mother, and it didn't seem like the babies lived in an orphanage or foster home, and it seems like the show rarely mentioned anybody's parents...
  15. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I just realised that Jim Lewis did some writing for the game Muppet Party Cruise, so my next question concerns that project. Were there any mini-game ideas planned or pitched that ended up not being included, as well as appearances by any Muppets who ended up not being in the game (while I'm...
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Gary Puckett

    I know, shame on me. I did include it in an outline a long time ago. I forget who the guest star was. Though it's not like I haven't used the same song in multiple outliens before.
  17. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #56 - Digits, Giants, and Slippers

    I think that one of the reasons for the lack of classic Muppet Show characters on th show was due to some of the main performers not being on the set much. I know that Frank Oz and Richard Hunt were both in only a handful of episodes, which would explain the absense of their characters from most...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Gary Puckett

    It could be any kind of song. Just use your imagination on this.
  19. M

    SST Season 6 Outline: The Found Bat

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline, taking place during season 6. Scene 1 Bob plays a game of One of These Things with The Count, in which the things are a 1, a 5, an 8, and a D. However, The Count prefers to just count all four things, so Bob points out that three objects are number,s and...
Top