Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Snow White

    I've only seen the Snow White 5-page preview (with the exception of the Muppet Robin Hood trade paperback I haven't seen any of the full story adaptations, whether individual or paperback), but it's interesting how it's said that Snow White had black hair, yet Spamela is a blonde. Does Lips...
  2. M

    A Muppet Freak Update

    I can't imagine there being any episodes of TMS where there's not much to talk about. Even if there's not much known behind-the-scenes or notability, I'm sure every episode has somethignt o make an observation about. Then again, there are some that I can see it being hard to talk much about (Ben...
  3. M

    A Muppet Freak Update

    While reading "Watch Along with Connie Stevens" again, you were wondering if Miss Piggy's had cosmetic surgery to have hands instead of hooves. But I think Lydia is the only anthromorphic Muppet pig to have hooves instead of hands.Annie Sue has hands, Link and Strangepork have hands when seen...
  4. M

    Your Favorite SST Muppet Design Through the Years

    I think season 6 or 7 (1974-1976). The earliest-known appearance of that sketch is a season 7 episode. The puppet in that one looks newer than the one in the "weather salesman" sketch, confirmed by Old School Vol. 2 to be from season 7. I figure the "weather salesman" sketch is the first where...
  5. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    I think that title sounds a bit "odd" for a release. Maybe if it was a companion DVD to "40 Years of Sunny Days", or if it were a collection of the most obscure Sesame Street moments of all time (or at least the best ones). I think it would be best to give a Forgetful Jones release a title like...
  6. M

    Elmo in Grouchland: NTSC Widescreen?

    I'm not sure, but I think it's in widescreen as an iTunes download. Otherwise, I don't think there are any widescreen DVD releases.
  7. M

    Fraggle Rock returns to U.S. TV October 10 on The Hub

    I've never heard of The Hub.
  8. M

    Muppet Snow White

    I saw the five-page preview (for some reason I didn't realise it was released today), and this seems to be the first to list who plays who. I was wondering if that would be done here, as it features two characters many fans may not know about (Spamela and Lips) and likely don't know the names of...
  9. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    For a long time I questione whether The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street could even be rereleased as a main feature, as Kermit would have to be on the cover and his name is in the title. I figured it could easily be a bonus feature but wasn't sure if Sesame Workshop was allowed to include Kermit...
  10. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It seems like there must be some sort of weird glitch lately. There's been a few times when certain videos don't show up in search. I know that a few months ago "Here is Your Life: Bread" was added, then noticed it missing when searching through Guy Smiley videos, and then saw it there again...
  11. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    I don't remember it either, but it features Warren Wolf in place of Kermit, as Warren interviews Dr. Nobel Price who invents a device that can make one's voice higher, but it ends up being a microphone. I know that some fans say it was called the speaking stick, but the 40th anniversary book...
  12. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    You know, a few hours ago, I was thinking, wouldn't it be great if there was a release celebrating all the recurring Muppet characters? I think I would call it "Character Celebration". I thought of a good line-up: Chickety Chick Bert and Ernie Blow a Fuse Kermit's Radio Oscar says the...
  13. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    I found out yesterday that He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown will be headlining a single-disc DVD soon, with Life's a Circus, Charlie Brown as the bonus special, and a featurette on Snoopy ice-skating. Of course the 1960s and 1970s collections will make this release obsolete (unless you want to see...
  14. M

    Dr. Seuss Discussion Thread

    Back when I was a kid, I thought the dad from the "dad is sad" sequence of Hop on Pop was Pat from the last sequence. And sinc eht elast page showed Pat almost sitting on a cactus, I thought 'Dad' was sad because he sat on the cactus.
  15. M

    Any Ernst Fans?

    Also, is he more interested in shutting down the school or Ernest losing his job? When he first sees Ernest, after informing the principal that all employees must be graduates, he seems to make some sort of remark as if he's pleased that Ernest might get fired. And later, I think when the...
  16. M

    A Muppet Freak Update

    So are you planning on doing a "Watch Along" article for every episode of The Muppet Show? Do you plan on posting every day? Do you plan on posting all episodes in order? Those two articles were good. I can't wait until you (hopefully) get around to season three (since you wrote the episode...
  17. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    I had talked about Roy earleir, but I have a bit more to say. I wodner if he was meant to be a recurring character. He first appeared in a camp storyline, then wasn't seen again until the fallowing year when Linus went to camp, and then he introduced Peppermint Patty to the rest of the gang (did...
  18. M

    Youtube talent

    Well, I'm on youtube. My channel is mwermuthland, and currently I have about 352 videos. Many can be hit-or-miss, but there is a lot of variety. I also have quite a few characters, including Professor Nonsense, Kirk the Jerk, The Crybaby, Xoofy, and Junior McJunior the Third. Some of them...
  19. M

    Decline of entertainment?

    There's not many quality TV shows or movies these days. Out of the shows currently in production, I only watch a handful of Comedy Central programs (South Park, Sarah Silerman Program, Important Things with Demetri Martin), Fox's sunday night line-up, CBS' monday night line-up, and occasionally...
  20. M

    Which songs from the Street could be redone for the modern day ?

    I didn't know that disco was still around. I don't see what's so unfortunate about it being around, though. But still, I wonder if kids would be confused if they remade "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco".
Top