Fraggle Rock returns to U.S. TV October 10 on The Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't care that i have all four seasons of Fraggle Rock but i'll still tune in to watch no matter what. That just means i don't have to put in a DVD every time i want to watch it. Whooopie! *jumps off a rock into pool of water*

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Even though I already have the whole series on DVD twice over, imo this is awesome news. If you ask me, today's children (and adults alike) could use a little Fraggley goodness in their lives. Maybe it'll tone down a little bit of the anger and hostility that seems to run rampant through people nowadays. But at the very least, it's good for the Fraggles to get some new exposure to a whole new generation of people.

Reaction score
It's nice to see the Fraggles back on TV. I'm in my 30's and I do love the Muppets. I like to see if the Muppet Show comes to TV Land.

Nick22

Reaction score
YAY! WE GET FRAGGLE ROCK ON TV! lol. too bad we have to wait till october though. oh well. at least we get fraggle rock :big_grin:

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I wonder if the TMS might be on the American version of the Disney Channel.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I was so
:excited: when I got the e-mail! Now I just have to figure out which channel number Discovery Kids is... October doesn't seem too far off; I think I can make it, lol.
:smirk:
:coy:

ohtherain

Reaction score
I wonder if the TMS might be on the American version of the Disney Channel.
I have high hopes but personally I wouldn't expect it at all. They are too obsessed with their disgusting list of six-eight shows. Anyway this is SO exciting! WOOHOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.