Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Snow White

    When I read that interview, I expected them to constantly audition new dwarves in each issue, finally selecting a new seventh dwarf in the very last issue. Considering two very obscure characters (Lips and Spamela) have featured parts in this, could it be possible that Boom or Disney thought...
  2. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    If you wrote the recent Muppet viral video with The Swedish Chef, I'd like to know, did you consider having The Swedish Chef try to cook Pepe for his Popcorn Shrimp? And if you didn't write it, then.... OOPS!
  3. M

    Sesame Street at Night

    I've read about this special on the forum before. I think somebody once said that it includes the "Grover's Restaurant: Alphabet Soup" sketch. I don't think Muppet Wiki has a page for this special yet.
  4. M

    New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

    Is it possible to watch without captions? Because every time I watch it the captions ar eautomatically on. I noticed that Waldorf was completely silent at the end. Could Dave Goelz have been unavailable for this?
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    You know an early press release said that this DVD would contain "classic moments, fan favorites, and special surprises", and the DVD box also says that it has "Over 50 minutes of ultra-rare, never-before-seen backstage footage, interviews, and surprises". I wish they would have done something...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Dog City DVD

    I downloaded the special on iTunes and the Jim Henson Hour closing theme music is included. Is that music on the commercial DVD release or is it different end music?
  7. M

    "The World of Jim Henson" 1994 documentary

    And the last part was removed from YouTube because of some kind of music rights violation.
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    When I first read at the Tough Pigs forum that the book has a surprise cameo, my guess was that it would either be Nanny, J.P. Grosse (to go with the "family reunion" theme), or a heavenly version of Jim Henson in charge of the celestial Statler and Waldorf. But I guess I was wrong.
  9. M

    Sesame Street Games coming for the Wii, DS and PC

    You know what kind of Sesame Street game I'd like to see? A Mario Party-style Sesame Street game, with mini-games hosted by a variety of characters, past and present (and maybe unlockable video clips, like in Muppet Party Cruise). I'd also like to see a Sesame Street go-kart game (though would...
  10. M

    Little things we've noticed

    I think it is. Here's a clip where his voice is more heavily heard: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/a8b7c88a-e6de-4d8c-9d89-0bc0822dc61c/bruno_the_trashmen To me it sounds a bit like Oscar, almost as if Spinney's trying to do a bad impression of one of his...
  11. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Just so this thread doesn't go too off-topic, I'd like to point out that there is a Darkwing Duck thread in the General Discussions folder. Maybe we can talk more about the comics there. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=41821
  12. M

    Muppet Snow White

    While not Muppets, I also noticed Woody from Toy Story in that Darkwing Duck preview. And I saw what is probably Mr. Potato Head, but the face looks more like JP Grosse to me.
  13. M

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    Last night, I dreamt that the movie was out, and I was wathcing the end credits in the theater. And the credits were like the credits for The Simpsons Movie, with images of the performers character by their credits. The only performers I remember seeing credited were Bill Barretta, Eric...
  14. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Number Six Day with The Count.
  15. M

    Master Insert Tapes

    Speaking of that Bert and John-John clip, I wonder if the beginning of the Kermit/Shola/Fanny "Next to" clip as seen at sesamestreet.org might be one of those unaired "pre-rolls". On the website it starts with Kermit asking Shola what her name is as if she'd told him and he forgot ("What's your...
  16. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Do you know what this means? This means that Muppet Wiki can now have a page about Darkwing Duck. SWEET! I didn't notice Angus McGonacle, though I saw part of a Muppet chicken on one page.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Yay! They finally referred to Skeeter by at least half of her name!
  18. M

    Muppet Halloween Show

    This is the first I've heard of this. I wonder how many other holidays were considered for Muppet Show pilots.
  19. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I guess I should have worded what I said differently. I meant one sketch with Herry followed by something with Sherlock. And I thought that Sherlock Hemlock sketch featured Prairie Dawn, not Ernie. In the case of Harvey Kneeslapper, I feel it'd be better to include one of his typical pranks...
  20. M

    Uncle Deadly WILL be in the New Muppet movie!

    I assume that Uncle Deadley will be a rebuilt puppet when the new movie comes out (he hasn't been used at all in over 20 years). But just think... By then we should have a new Deadley puppet (unless the old one is still in workable condition). We know that the Halloween special is delayed...
Top