Search results

  1. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I saw a copy of The Best of Elmo 2, but didn't buy it (I think I'll wait and save some money). But looking at the box, the run time listed is 49 minutes. Looks like it has Elmo's tricycle song, and something called "Elmo's Ducks" (not sure if that's an insert or part of the linking material)...
  2. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    They added an interesting clip that I wasn't aware of. It's one where the adults mention that Snuffy is "imaginary", features Brian Meehl as Telly, involves Telly seeing Snuffy (so the two actually had interaction before Meehl left and the cast finally saw him!), and features a character I...
  3. M

    Do-"Op"?

    Just about every VHS featuring the song spells it as "Do Op Hop" in the song listings on the back of the releases, though I'm sure it's spelled "Do Wop Hop" in the MTV-style credits in Count it Higher. I don't know if the chapter stops match the song listings. A lot of song/sketch titles...
  4. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    Sketches I think would be appropriate for a "Best of the Count" DVD: The Count and Cookie Monster Co-Operate The Batty Bat The Song of the Count Count Up to Nine Sesame Street News: Count counts the Three Little Pigs Squeal of Fortune or Beat the Time (The Count's appearance on Beat the...
  5. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    And under Lips, I see a yellow character who looks like it could be a yellow version of King Goshposh. Or maybe it's a yellow Bruno from Sesame Street. Hard to tell... We only see the character's head, neither character is yellow, and both characters are obscure, so the design similarities could...
  6. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    Page 5, panel 3, in the audience next to a Muppet cow. I can't see his goatee (it seems to be blocked by a rope), but that's definately a yellow guy with wild hair and Lips' eyes (there aren't many characters with eyes like Lips'... The only other character I can think of is one of the nurses...
  7. M

    Which Sesame Street character should get a Greatest hits DVD next?

    I am not quite sure whether it's still too soon for a "Best of Abby Cadabby", and there's definately not enough variety yet for a "Best of Murray Monster" (just moments with kids, "What's the Word on the Street?", and "Murray Has a Little Lamb"... I wouldn't expect the introductory sequences to...
  8. M

    Muppet King Arthur

    Tough Pigs posted a 5-page preview for issue #4, and it looks like both Angus McGonacle and Lips appear in the background!
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm glad they're finally in a comic, even though I feel the babies don't look enough like the ones used on the show (or maybe they do and I just feel they don't... I read the preview when I was tired).
  10. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Mommy Time" with Elmo.
Top