Search results

  1. anytimepally

    KERMITS 50th YEAR ANIVERSARY SPECIAL, FIMED!!

    you'd think with as many channels as Disney owns, they could find somewhere to air it in the U.S.
  2. anytimepally

    Smurfs or Snorks?

    the Snorks were always underrated, but I still have to say Smurfs
  3. anytimepally

    What other action figures do you collect?

    I'm collecting 80s Masters Of The Universe action figures.. trying to rebuild the collection my mom sent to Goodwill all those years ago :smirk:
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's dry and in the 90s.. but it'a better than earlier in the week when the air conditioning went out :)
  5. anytimepally

    These are a few of my favorite things...

    Catching Up: :) Favorite arcade game: Pitfall (and, sadly, I still have an Atari hooked up to my television) favorite type of cheese: Colby Jack, though I wish they'd make Colby Pepper Jack Favorite type of sandwich: Peanut Butter & Banana Movies by Genre: Favorite action...
  6. anytimepally

    Greatest Disney Animted Film-What do you think?

    Bambi was always my favorite
  7. anytimepally

    top ten favourite albums

    I couldn't bring myself to rank them, but here are the top ten (or at least ten of my favorite) John Fogerty - Blue Moon Swamp Rowlf - Ol' Brown Ears Is Back Steve Earle - El Corazon Mark Knopfler - Shangri-La Bruce Springsteen - Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ ZZ Top - Deguello...
  8. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppet Babies songs

    at the moment, my favorites are "Amadogus" :sympathy: and "Camilla" :concern:
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hello again! I'm looking for these songs: Ernie's version of "Somebody Come And Play" Cookie Monster - The Monster's Three Wishes (w Herbert Birdsfoot & Oscar the Grouch) Lena Horne & Gonzo - "I'm Glad There's You" Joel Grey & the Muppets - "Wilkommen" (the Cabaret song) the songs I...
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way! enjoy!
  11. anytimepally

    Muppeteers' first credited performances

    Martin P. Robinson and Karen Prell... Karen Prell "The Muppet Show" (from 1980) Martin P. Robinson Sesame Street (from 1980)
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    does anyone have Ernie's version of "Somebody Come And Play"? the songs I have for trade are listed here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=421136#post421136 Thanks! :p
  13. anytimepally

    What's The Deal On Oscar?

    yeah.. he said this is his speech for the lifetime achievement emmy :)
  14. anytimepally

    Muppeteers' first credited performances

    Here's what I found.. I'm not sure if I got everyone from the golden age, but I got most of them... Jim Henson "Sam and Friends" (1955) Frank Oz "The Jimmy Dean Show" (1963) Jerry Nelson The Cube (1969) Richard Hunt he was on The Ed Sullivan Show (1971), but I don't know if individual...
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just got this!! Let me know your e-mail, and I can send it to you. :)
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are all on the way.. enjoy!
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on the way!! .. i did already get doo wop hop. Erine81981 sent it to me enjoy the medley! :)
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have "Rainbow Connection Medley" from the Muppets 30th Anniversary special if you still need it, but I've forgotten your e-mail.. let me know! :)
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got them.. thanks! :D .. did you get the rest of the ones I sent?
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Grover & Erine81981, I sent your requests. Enjoy! ::sing: also, I was having a little trouble with my e-mail address, so from now on I'll be using HMsogi@yahoo.com instead, so if you get an e-mail from there, it's from me.
Top