Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on it's way to you :)
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have this if you still need it. let me know :)
  3. anytimepally

    Is this the Christmas CD?

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BRD72K/qid=1131141409/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/104-6431899-5864724?v=glance&s=music It has the same release date listed on the MuppetCentral home page here, and it's just a "special edition" of the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack. I was...
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on its way to you now :)
  5. anytimepally

    Muppet persanality test!

    statler & waldorf :boo: :sleep:
  6. anytimepally

    10,000!!! - First Ever

    congrats :D
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    It's on the way! And thanks for those songs! :D
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    they're on the way to you now :)
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sure.. just PM me your e-mail address and I'll get them out to you ~anytimepally
  10. anytimepally

    Old Brown Ears

    Hey! I was wondering if someone has the cover art from Rowlf's CD, "Ol' Brown Ears is Back" .. I searched everywhere online for it, but none of the pictures were large enough, and it always looked blurry when I stretched it out to CD-cover size. my e-mail is rshelley@utk.edu Any help would...
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I got three more of my songs, so here's a update to the list of songs I need.. any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :D Ernie - "Tiger Hunt" Statler & Waldorf - "It Was a Very Good Year" "Put Another Log on the Fire" - Hill-billy Muppet & Gogolala Jubilee Jug-Band (from Candice Bergen...
  12. anytimepally

    Celebrating Jerry Juhl

    :cry: :(
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Macho Man is on its way! :)
  14. anytimepally

    RIP Don Adams

    Tennessee Tuxedo, Inspector Gadget, Maxwell Smart . . . where would the world be without Don Adams? :cry:
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Updated Want List I've updated the list of songs I need.. any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :D Ernie - "Tiger Hunt" Statler & Waldorf - "It Was a Very Good Year" "Santa Baby" (from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie) "Put Another Log on the Fire" - Gogolala Jubilee Jug-Band...
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    91 degrees and sunny.. i'm going outside :)
  17. anytimepally

    emmit otter vs. christmas toy

    The Christmas Toy certainly has a very special place because I have an old taped-from-TV VHS copy that we get together and watch every year. It's almost worn out these days. I like Emmet Otter, too, but there's just something about The Christmas Toy. :)
  18. anytimepally

    Looking for a DVD

    Yeah, I just won one on ebay this morning. :D so I guess this thread can be deleted. Thanks!
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yes, that's where i sent it.. and then i just sent it again without the attachment .. if you still haven't received it, let me know and I'll try sending it again (with the attachment that time :) )
  20. anytimepally

    Looking for a DVD

    Thanks, but I'm looking for the official UK DVD release. :)
Top