Search results

  1. anytimepally

    All things Muppety and Christmas-y

    that's Sal Manilla.. he asks: "that's not a toupee?!" Sal just plain rocks :)
  2. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    We did turn out good, didn't we? :cool: The last DVD I bought was Poltergeist.. I really enjoy that movie
  3. anytimepally

    Have You Ever Lost A Pet?

    I had to white goldfish with dark orange spots (named "Ham" & "Cheese", and I came home from school one day in 3rd grade and they were both floating :( poor guys.. I totally overfed them, but they probably died happy
  4. anytimepally

    Classic Atari games - which is best?

    gotcha.. now that I reread it, I see I misunderstood anyway.. "controller's analog stick" is different from the controller being a stick.. my bad sorry about that!
  5. anytimepally

    Which Muppet is most like you?

    I guess I relate to Gonzo's unrepentant (though inexplicable) optimism and sense of adventure and Wembly's indecisiveness .. and, although he's not a muppet, I'm convinced Charlie Brown and I were separated at birth (but I got all the hair) :p
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    that's about what it is here, too.. maybe we live in the same corner.. I just checked and it's going to be 71 tomorrow.. the average is only 49, and the record is 68, so we'll probably surpass that
  7. anytimepally

    What is your favorite Restaurant?

    any Mexican buffet works for me.. or any buffet for that matter :) I'm a good eater
  8. anytimepally

    These are a few of my favorite things...

    catching up.. Favorite stop-motion movie: Clash of the Titans Favorite Comic Strips: Peanuts, Boondocks, Brevity Favorite Comedian: Lewis Black, Fozzie Bear Favorite Canadian TV: I liked The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne when that was on.. and Fraggle Rock was made in Canada Favorite...
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's going to be in the mid-60s and sunny until Tuesday.. I thought it was December
  10. anytimepally

    A Muppet Central Round-Up

    haha :crazy:
  11. anytimepally

    What is your Favorite Christmas Movie or TV Special?

    A Muppet Family Christmas & A Charlie Brown Christmas are by far my two favorites.. I also enjoy He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special (Skeletor is so hilarious in that one) and any of the Smurfs' Christmas Specials (I think I have three on video)
  12. anytimepally

    Classic Atari games - which is best?

    sad to admit it, but I still have my Atari hooked up to the TV.. :o my favorite games are: Pitfall Harry's Jungle Adventure Kaboom Space Jockey Defender Venture Donkey Kong and the game I hate the most is Summer Games.. I can never jump the stupid hurdles maybe we have different systems...
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    does anyone have the song "Surprise!" by Little Jerry & the Monotones from the Sesame Street album of the same name? I have lots of songs to trade, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I've got it. my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com thanks! :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    Oldest Muppeteer?

    I think you're right.. Caroll is about 7 months older than Jerry.. he'll be 73 December 26th.
  15. anytimepally

    What is your #1 Ultimate Favorite...

    Gonzo the Great :concern:
  16. anytimepally

    the last News Flash

    Steve did one in Elmo Saves Christmas
  17. anytimepally

    Is anyone else not looking forward to the Fraggle Rock movie?

    I must say, my enthusiam for the project has waned since Jerry Juhl's passing.. and I am concerned about the music, because it has to be perfect.. that said, though I'm not super-excited, I'm still looking forward to it... as long as Jerry Nelson is involved... he was the heart of Fraggle...
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    that'd be great! thanks :crazy:
  19. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    yes, it's Robin
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these have all been sent :cool:
Top