Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Frogster - your requests have just been sent.. enjoy! :)
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    got it. thanks! :excited:
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Right now, these are the only two songs I'm looking for: Statler & Waldorf - It was a Very Good Year Ernie - Tiger Hunt (with Bert & Mr. Tiger) thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :cool: and as always, let me know if there's anything of mine you want :)
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These have all been sent! :crazy:
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These have been sent! Enjoy! :crazy:
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Just PM me your e-mail, and they'll be on the way! :crazy:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here's an update of the songs I have available. :D Full Albums Muppet Beach Party Muppet Family Christmas Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together John Denver & the Muppets: Rocky Mtn Holiday The Muppet Movie Soundtrack The Great Muppet Caper...
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Cuanto Le Gusta is on the way! :)
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have kermit unpigged & muppets beach party .. just let me know where to send them. my email is rshelley@utk.edu :crazy:
  10. anytimepally

    What Would You Like To Own?

    I'd like to have Gonzo's Sigma Tastesetter Mug.. it always goes for too much $$ when I've seen it on ebay :concern:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have Kermit Unpigged. I'll get that to you at once! :) .. I don't know if Animal's solo is the same as the Teresa Brewer episode, but I'll send it anyway and let you decide.
  12. anytimepally

    Electric Mayhem Personality quiz

    I said to myself before I took the quiz that I was probably going to be Zoot.. our personalities are closest You are Zoot! :cool: You are destined to be a jazz musician. Your the sax player in the Electric Mayhem. Random Fact: Although Janice is Floyd's girlfriend, in the earlier "At the...
  13. anytimepally

    The Muppet Personality Test

    You Are Rowlf the Dog Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents. You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe. A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven. "My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats...
  14. anytimepally

    Who would you like for the third Muppet Replica?

    Rowlf and Gonzo would be my 3rd & 4th
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet Anniversary DVDs

    Hi Everyone! I don't want to bore you with the details, but to make a long story short, I ended up with two sets of the new 50th Anniversary DVDs, and I'm unable to return either of them. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone here on the Muppet Central boards is interested in The Muppet Movie...
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sorry.. i clearly didn't read closely enough, but i do have his "Bein' Green," which isn't on your list if you'd like it.
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these: I Love Trash I Hate Christmas The B Sandwich Oscar's Junk Band and I also have Oscar's rendition of "Bein' Green" if you want that as well. PM me your e-mail address, and they'll be right to you! :)
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending you a "Bus Stop" song.. hope it's the right one :)
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These songs are workin' workin' their way toward you.. Enjoy!
  20. anytimepally

    Marvin Suggs....whats up with him?

    I remember the first time I noticed him at cape doom.. it was very exciting moment! :)
Top