Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    ok.. I think I'm caught up on everyone's requests. if I forgot anything, let me know!! christyb, good luck with finals :) Here are the songs I'm looking for: Ernie - Tiger Hunt Cookie Monster and The Count - If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked A Cake Cookie Monster and the Balladeer - The...
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks! :)
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do. I'll send it when I get a chance!
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I already have "On My Pond" & "Tadpole," but I'm looking forward to the others!! My e-mail address is rshelley@utk.edu thanks!! :D
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    just need your e-mail address :) I can send you kermit unpigged ... spiritman1229@aol.com .. right?
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here's an updated list of mp3s I have available. Let me know if there's anything you'd like! :) Full Albums Muppet Beach Party Muppet Family Christmas Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together John Denver & the Muppets: Rocky Mtn Holiday The...
  7. anytimepally

    What's your member number?

    I'm #6997 :crazy:
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet Songs?

    you guys could probably get most of the songs you're looking for in the mp3 thread :D http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19106&page=78
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    It was in the Wally Boag episode, show #20 of the 5th season... i know there's a 16-second clip of it on youtube, but I haven't come across the complete video anywhere.
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    oops! i did sent them to your old hotmail account, but not to worry, they were still in my "sent" folder, so it was an easy fix, and they should now be on their way to you!! (and let me know if any didn't make it) no problem about the MCT songs.. i've never heard or seen MCT, so anything at all...
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    christyb, I can get you the rest of Kermit Unpigged, Muppet Beach Party, and John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together.. the John Denver stuff has already been sent, and I'll get the rest to you ASAP! And can I request these: MUPPET SHOW Can’t Rollerskate In A Buffalo Herd SESAME...
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    hi! does anyone have an mp3 of Ernie's "Tiger Hunt"? The list of songs I have is in this thread soemwhere. Thanks! :p
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is on its way to you now! :)
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm My Own Grandpaw is on its way to you :)
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Flight of The Bumble Bee is flying your way. :D
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Santa Baby has been sent. enjoy!
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are on there way now! enjoy! :crazy:
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    all your requests have been sent.. happy listening! :D
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This has been sent.. enjoy!! :crazy:
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can get these to you.. just let me know where to send them! :)
Top