Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    i have both of these.. just need your e-mail. :p
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these from your list.. where do I send them? :)
  3. anytimepally

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas quote

    "I'm Nancy Nut-What from Whatville, you see and you've made me and Uncle Nicki quite angry. He'll make sure you don't steal Christmas again by making you feel some serious pain." (that's what the subtitles say)
  4. anytimepally

    anyone know this song?

    thanks guys! :) that's what I was thinking, too, but I wanted to make sure.
  5. anytimepally

    anyone know this song?

    this is one of the songs from the Muppets Inside CD-Rom, but I don't recognize it.. anyone know what it is? (it's a very small file) http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=36983B797889B7C5 thanks! :)
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    both versions are on the way! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    i have the t.v. version and the album version.. you want both?
  8. anytimepally

    New DVD Box Set This October!

    Amazon.com has listed it for pre-order under Sesame Street:Nostalgia Set here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000H6SY8C/sr=1-3/qid=1154117525/ref=sr_1_3/104-8757226-9139144?ie=UTF8&s=dvd not much info yet, but it looks like it will be a 3-disc set and include highlights from the first...
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent you a PM
  10. anytimepally

    New Film Idea: Muppet Aladdin

    when they do make a new muppet movie, I would prefer original material to another adaptation
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    ok, I've managed to get many of the songs I've been looking for, so here's an updated list of MP3s I'm still looking for: Ernie - Somebody Come And Play Grover & the Monsters Of SS - Be Kind To Your Neighborhood Monsters Cookie Monster - Me Going to Munch You, Munch You, Munch You A...
  12. anytimepally

    Secret of NIMH remake

    I hated that they called her Mrs. Brisby in the movie.. I still can't watch it... it also bothered me a little that they changed the name, not much though.. after a while, "brisby" just started grating on my ears.. but the book is one of my all-time favorites and I'd be totally up for a...
  13. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    lately it's been "Somebody Come & Play" :p
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained this morning, and then the sun came out and it got into the high 80s.. it's supposed to be 94 tomorrow and higher Monday & Tuesday
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet Personality Test

    1st - Gonzo 2nd - Dr. Bunson Honeydew 3rd - Rowlf 4th - Sweedish Chef 5th - Cookie Monster 6th - Zoot
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Friendship is on the way! :)
  17. anytimepally

    TMS - Season One Best Episode

    Joel Grey
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I found a copy of Friendship yesterday, so both of these songs are on the way!!
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    all of these except Friendship are on their way to you :)
  20. anytimepally

    what is you favorite muppet of all?

    Cookie Monster
Top