Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Looking for a DVD

    does anyone have an extra copy of the Muppet Family Christmas / The Christmas Toy Region 2 DVD they'd be willing to sell me? post, PM me or e-mail me at rshelley@utk.edu if you can help. thanks!! ~ randall :)
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    theprawncracker ~ I've Got Rythm & Jingle Bell Rock Sent Erine81981 ~ Emmet Otter songs are on their way Sylinde Bren ~ Hugga Wugga is coming to you now ENJOY! :D ~randall (anytimepally)
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Updated Want List Here are the songs I need.. any help would be appreciated!! Thanks! :D Ernie - "Tiger Hunt" Statler & Waldorf - "It Was a Very Good Year" "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" Santa Baby (from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie) "Put Another Log on the Fire" -...
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Songs I Have Available for Trade (Updated) Muppet Christmas Carol (all Songs) The Muppet Movie (all Songs) John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together (all songs) John Denver & the Muppets: Rocky Mtn Holiday (all Songs) Kermit: Unpigged (all Songs) Muppet Treasure Island (all Songs)...
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Rowlf's Bein' Green is on its way! ~randall
  6. anytimepally

    Get Rid of that King!

    I like these commercials.. they crack me up.. I really enjoyed the Burger King - Darth Vader showdown .. he just stands there and smiles.. it's really creepy.. kind of like that clown in Poltergeist :p
  7. anytimepally

    Last movie you watched

    I just watched "Gulliver's Travels" .. I just bought it on dvd the other day and hadn't seen it in forever.. I really like it, even if Ted Danson is the only man in England without an accent :)
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    theprawncracker ~ Lydia & I'm Five are headed your way now ~randall
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've got these songs if you still need them. Just PM me your e-mail address. ~randall p.s. theprawncracker, I found Rowlf's Lydia, so I can send that as well
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have Robin's "I'm Five". Just PM or post your e-mail address, and it'll be on its way to you. ~Randall (anytimepally)
  11. anytimepally

    These are a few of my favorite things...

    a few of my favorite things.. i'm very late coming to this thread, so I'll catch up in a hurry a.) What is your favorite Band/CD/group/type of music? :sing: Band / Singer - Creedence Clearwater Revival, Mark Knopfler, Bruce Springsteen, Mississippi John Hurt CD - John Fogerty's Blue...
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Rec'd the songs and sent out your requests. Thanks!! :)
  13. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

    I enjoyed it.. sure, it wasn't great, and I missed Rowlf, but Gonzo was great and the "brain flakes / down the hall and to the left" exchange between the Wizard and Kermit made me laugh :D ... as did Piggy's "I'm not melting. I'm getting skinny!"
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey! Thanks a ton!! The bonus songs were great!! :D ~Randall
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Kokomo & You Can't Take No For An Answer" are on their way to you now!!
Top