Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    skeetermuppet: Consider Yourself, English Country Garden, & Song of the Wild Bunch are on the way :) prawncracker: all your requests are on the way
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way! :)
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the songs in bold.. I also have Cookie Monster's version of "One of These Things," but I didn't know if that's the version you're looking for and though I don't have "Five People in My Family," I do have "Five Monsters in My Family" if you'd like that.. let me know. Just let me know...
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're very welcome... I figure with as many Fraggle songs as I got from your website, it's the least I can do and more are on the way! .. one thing, though, because my episodes are all taped from TV, they have voiceovers over the closing theme (which would only be useful for the different...
  5. anytimepally

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    now that you mention it, I am disappointed there's no Johnny on the CD, too.. but I guess beggars can't be choosers, though :p
  6. anytimepally

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    * 'Zat You, Santa Claus? - Electric Mayhem Band * A Red and Green - Christmas Kermit & Miss Piggy * The Christmas Party Sing-Along - Rowlf * Merry Christmas Baby - Pepe * The Man with the Bag - Floyd, Animal & Zoot * Santa Baby - Miss Piggy * It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Gonzo &...
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm working on getting every song from Season 2 now.. I should be able to send them to you, but it'll be just a few episodes at a time :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    Fave SST Songs

    it would honestly take a long time for me to list all my favorites, but here are a few: Bert & Ernie - Things That I Remember Joe Raposo - Somebody Come And Play Big Bird and The Tarnish Brothers - I Just Adore 4 Bruce Stringbean - Barn in the U.S.A. Chrissy & the Alphabeats with Telly -...
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending this to you now
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    here are the songs I'm looking for if anyone has them: from Sesame Street: Chrissy and the Alphabeats - Go, Baby, Go! Chrissy and the Alphabeats - It's Too High Little Jerry & the Monotones - Mountain of Love Anything Muppets - I'm Between C is for Cookie (Sesame Street LIVE version) and one...
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these 3 songs are on their way! :) Me Gotta Be Blue has been sent to you!
  12. anytimepally

    2006 Jerry Lewis Telethon

    Johnny & Sal are co-hosting with Tom Bergeron right now! :)
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have the Wizard of Oz, but it includes Janice's intro.. is this ok? .. if so, where do I send it?
  14. anytimepally

    Fave Muppeteer(s)

    my favorites are Jerry Nelson :smirk: and Jim Henson :) .. Jerry Nelson's vocal range is the best of all the muppeteers.. and I loved the way Jim Henson could do an interview with Kermit, and it seemed like there were two people there.. he brought so much life to his characters
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's been resent
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Bert's Blanket is on the way! :) also, Bjorn.. I'm sending you Pig Calypso & the Muppet Show Closing Theme
  17. anytimepally

    "Never Before and Never Again" sheet music

    i don't have any sheet music, but I have an MP3 of "Doin' the Pigeon" if you still need it.. just let me know where to send it :p
  18. anytimepally

    MP3 requests

    welcome to the boards!! i'm uploading your requests to yousendit now and will post the link ASAP. we have an MP3 trading page here that people check pretty much every day.. that's probably the best way to get any songs you're looking for. It's located here...
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    welcome to the forums! your request is on the way! :sing: All you requests are on their way! :)
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Kimp, Skeeter - songs are on their way! enjoy :) here are the songs I'm looking for if anyone has them (all are from Sesame Street): Chrissy and the Alphabeats - Go, Baby, Go! Chrissy and the Alphabeats - It's Too High Little Jerry & the Monotones - Mountain of Love Cookie Monster - Me...
Top