Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I sent the old one with David
  2. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    Now that I've had time to listen to the CD for a few weeks and let everything sink in a bit, here is my track-by-track review (with the exception of "Run, Run Rudolph, which quickly degenerated into a rant): 1. 'Zat You, Santa Claus? - Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem This is easily my favorite...
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    it's on it's way to you now! :cool: Also, I now have this: if anyone else is interested.
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    The song is called "Things That I Remember," written in 1997 (though I don't think it aired until 1998), and it's probably my favorite Bert & Ernie song ever! http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Things_That_I_Remember And it's on the way to you! :p
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    "Train Back Home" is available here: http://www.mystacor.com/the_muppet_show/Season2/season2.html
  6. anytimepally

    Bein Green vs. Rainbow Connection

    For me, there wasn't even a debate.. Bein' Green is Kermit, the same way Rubber Duckie is Ernie.. when I think of "Bein' Green," I think of Kermit, but when I think of "the Rainbow Connection," The Muppet Movie itself comes to mind first, and I don't even think it's the best song from the movie
  7. anytimepally

    Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

    The song is called "What Counts"
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    does anyone have an MP3 of Candice Bergen, Ploobis, & Scred singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" from SNL? my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com thanks!
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll get these out to you ASAP, but, just so you know, I am missing the King Midas song from Muppet Classic Theater While I'm here, does anyone have either of these?: Polly Darton - Wavin' Goodbye to You With My Heart Gonzo - My Way (from The Muppet Show Episode 411, not the version...
  10. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    The Ghost of Christmas Present The Muppet Christmas Carol Come, and know me better, man! :crazy:
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I have the Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along version of this.. I'll post a link in a moment :sing: here it is: http://download.yousendit.com/D8F042F5031A1FD3 enjoy!
  12. anytimepally

    top 40 skits wanted for Old School Volume 2

    somewhat.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVjNX73l858
  13. anytimepally

    top 40 skits wanted for Old School Volume 2

    two words: Little Jerry :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just forwarded the one I'd sent.. it was no trouble at all.. :D
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these.. just let me know where to send them :sing: this is already on the way! :)
  16. anytimepally

    TMX Ernie!

    I would totally buy that!
  17. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Beauregard!

    Happy Birthday! :crazy:
  18. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

    if John Kennedy did do Floyd, why wasn't he credited? :sing:
  19. anytimepally

    These are a few of my favorite things...

    Movies by Genre: Favorite action movie - any James Bond Favorite comedy - the early Marx Brothers Favorite Muppet movie - The Muppet Movie Favorite Animated movie - Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown Favorite Musical - Jesus Christ Superstar Favorite Parody - Robin Hood: Men in Tights Favorite...
Top