Search results

  1. anytimepally

    MP3 Wanted

    it was posted here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=toughpigs&msg=9941.18&search=y but the link on yousendit has expired :(
  2. anytimepally

    MP3 Wanted

    someone posted it over at ToughPigs a while ago, but I didn't get it
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's warm and wet today
  4. anytimepally

    Last movie you watched

    i'm currently watching The Gods Must Be Crazy
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    if that's the song I think it is, I have it.. it's on the way.
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    already on the way!
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have a few requests if anyone out there has them. Most are probably long shots :sing: from Sesame Street: Bob and Big Bird - You Are My Neighbor Bob - The Man In the Candy Store C is for Cookie (Sesame Street LIVE version) Cookie Monster - Don't Eat the Pictures Chrissy and the Alphabeats...
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    this is so awesome!! thanks! :crazy:
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    yes I did.. and all of Christmas Eve on SS has been sent to you now! there should've been four e-mails of mp3s and one with the cover.. hope it all got there ok. Thanks again :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    if anyone else would like Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, I've put it here: http://download.yousendit.com/0DB3F4B664A6B75D enjoy! :)
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    they'd be great, thanks! of course you can get Christmas Eve on SS.. just let me know where to send it! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's already on the way! and I did get those songs you did.. nice work!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending it now.
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I have the full album of Christmas Eve On Sesame Street if you need that.. I'm always happy to help! :p also, theprawncracker: can I get a copy of "Christmas is Number One."? please :) and if anyone has mp3 files for the album Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along from 1984, they would be my new...
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    do you want the sesame street version, the muppet show version, or both?
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I know they're long-shots, but here are the songs I'm still looking for if anyone has them: from Sesame Street: Chrissy and the Alphabeats - Go, Baby, Go! Chrissy and the Alphabeats - It's Too High Little Jerry & the Monotones - Mountain of Love Anything Muppets - I'm Between C is for...
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is (finally) on the way! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sure.. they're on the way :) Erine81981, Ernie's "Somebody Come And Play" has been sent
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ernie's Somebody Come & Play is on the way! :)
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have this.. just let me know where to send it. :)
Top