Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bert & Ernie - "Wake Up"
  2. anytimepally

    Favorite Characters Then and Now

    I just want to say how brilliant whoever came up with the idea for the Count is (according to Muppet wiki, Norman Stiles).. I mean, he's a Count and he counts.. that's just genius
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kenny Rogers & Lionel Richie - "Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    got 'em.. thanks again!! :D
  5. anytimepally

    Saturn Commercial with Mah Na Mah Na!

    I saw this commerical for the first time yesterday.. I watch a lot of TV, so it must be new :)
  6. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Hey.. I made these beast-treats for Beastie's birthday present. Randall: That's nice, Johnny. What flavor are they? Johnny: Umm.. I dunno. Sal: Maybe I could try one.. you know, so you'll know what flavor to tell Tosh they are at the party tonight! Johnny: Wa.. Sal grabs one and eats...
  7. anytimepally

    Sesame Muppet Ages

    or that children might be :)
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Cohn - "Walking in Memphis"
  9. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Pinnochio The Muppet Show
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ben Harper - "Slidin' Delta"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll take the 128 versions if you don't mind :sing: just in case, my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com thanks for the offer!!
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - This Is Us
  13. anytimepally

    Favorite Characters Then and Now

    yeah.. if Ernie was my roomy, I'd change the locks :p
  14. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Fred The Great Santa Claus Switch
  15. anytimepally

    Just One Person

    I agree.. it does sound different
  16. anytimepally

    Just One Person

    It is Steve http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Steve_Whitmire#Continuing_Kermit_and_Others
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on the way.. enjoy! :sing: while I'm here, I have a few more requests from your list: Counting Vacation Shake Your Rattle and Roll Lower Case “a” Woman Can Be Cripple Creek Mr. Big Bird, Mr. Little Bird Count it One, Two, Three Get Along We hate the Rain/We Love the Rain...
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    wow.. the change is absolutely remarkable!! thanks so much :D
  19. anytimepally

    Favorite Characters Then and Now

    Cookie Monster was and always has been my very favorite character.. but I also liked the Count (and still do), but I've found that I like The Amazing Mumford more and more as I get older
  20. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: Hey, guys.. I heard someone downstairs say something about donuts.. I'm gonna go check it out. (leaves)
Top