Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Great visual this week.. I love that book, too.
  2. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    Two men walked into a bar. You would think at least one of them would have ducked. ____________________________________________________________ A Grasshopper goes to a bar and hops up on a stool. The bartender is surprised to see a grasshopper and says "Say, you...
  3. anytimepally

    Who are the top 5 posters?

    congrats, Daniel.. I just recently cracked the Top 90
  4. anytimepally

    A Snowball Fight Video

    That is really well made.. nice work:D
  5. anytimepally

    iTunes

    25. The Sesame Street House Band - Alphabet Town 24. Chris Cornell - You Know My Name 23. John Mellencamp - Jim Crow 22. Rick Moranis - America, My Truck 21. Herry & Zoe - The Moon Shines 20. Willie Nelson - Shotgun Willie 19. Irish Rovers - Blow The Man Down 18. Loudon Wainwright III - Hank And...
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Irish Rovers - "Blow The Man Down"
  7. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    please do :D
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: Johnny, my best friend who's having a birthday today.. I got ya this autographed gold record of "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" for your solid gold record played. Johnny: Aww, thanks Sal! Randall: You guys do realize you can't actually play a gold record on the record player, right...
  9. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    this quote was: "Stop the music! STOP THE MUSIC!!", not "Stop the presses".. but I agree, we should do a new one
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's really nice out today.. so I've spent most of the day outside :)
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: (shaking a sleeping Johnny Fiama) Hey, Johnny, Johnny wake up!! Johnny: (groggy) What now, Sal? Sal: Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Johnny: Oh, is that today?... Man, am I gettng old.. Sal: Yeah, yeah, Johnny, and we're gonna have a big big party with cake and confetti and ice...
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - Simon Smith & the Amazing Dancing Bear
  13. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    One Man's Monkey, Part III Don: You really should stand up for yourself more, Sal. Your loyalty to Johnny is an inspiration, but you deserve to be treated better. Sal: Gee, thanks, Don.. the closest to a compliment I ever get from Johnny is “get over here you stupid monkey!”. Don: You see what...
  14. anytimepally

    Music and Magic

    you're right.. that would usually happen through bidding rather than someone just listing it for that price from the beginning.. seems not only greedy but presumptuous as well to assume someone would pay that much for it outright
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loudon Wainwright III - The Grammy Song
  16. anytimepally

    Genius Products and Sesame Workshop Announce Distribution/Co-Production Agreement

    not exactly.. it could very well be a combo of new material and newly-produced plot-linked inserts.. now that I read what I wrote, I realize I wasn't very clear.. what I meant was that the new deal shouldn't affect any of the DVD plans Sesame Workshop already had in development before the deal...
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    haha.. you're welcome :p
  18. anytimepally

    Genius Products and Sesame Workshop Announce Distribution/Co-Production Agreement

    I don't think this will happen.. though it is a co-production & distribution deal, the co-production aspects will undoubtedly focus mainly on new productions rather than producing dvds of old ones.. much of the work on the Old School DVDs would have been done by Sesame Workshop itself and this...
  19. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    my thoughts exactly! :smirk:
  20. anytimepally

    Music and Magic

    Well, if I had one, it'd be on ebay already.. I could totally use that kind of money
Top