Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    80 degrees today.. and, more importantly, not humid :D
  2. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    ok.. here's the next one: "I don't know why my brother recommended this place... the service is terrible!"
  3. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    That's Grover :) .. the Tomato Surprise sketch, right?
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are all on the way! :sing: I found a copy of "The Bath Story" a week or so ago and totally forgot you were looking for it as well.. but have no fear.. it's on the way! :cool:
  5. anytimepally

    Ask questions to Chris Cerf; interview in preperation

    Did this interview ever happen?
  6. anytimepally

    SesameStreet Unpaved/Seame Street DVD's

    By the time we got Noggin around here, Sesame Street Unpaved was long gone :(
  7. anytimepally

    Good Burger

    now I'm curious..
  8. anytimepally

    Good Burger

    I'll bet it was delicious.. after all, it is 'Good Burger' :zany:
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have a question.. I have a staticy copy of the song "I'm Between" from Sesame Street, but I have neither the expertise nor equipment to clean it up very well, so I was wondering if I sent you a copy, if you'd consider giving it a shot?.. obviously, there'd be no rush on it or anything...
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sadly, I don't yet have the good byes from the Sesame Street 2 record. But the PH songs are on the way. :sing:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I got them all except "There's a Grouchy Place" .. there's no rush, though. send it when you can.. and thanks again! :cool: also, my Perfect Harmony is now complete, so if you let me know what songs you're missing, I can get those to you
  12. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Detective Grover: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sc1tTDuhJL4 Sinister Sam: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7gSMBZdyZZQ&mode=user&search= these are neat clips.. :p
  13. anytimepally

    I'm an aunt! (AGAIN!)

    that's awesome.. congrats! :D
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop
  15. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    I love that scene.. "this man is deranged!" :D .. good work, prawncracker
  16. anytimepally

    Good Burger

    yes.. he's in an upcoming movie called Frankie the Squirrel, and he was in the recently released Farce of the Penguins
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    yeah...
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are on the way :cool: .. but I have to warn you that "Ernie Presents the Letter A" and "The Wrong Patient" aren't the best quality.. lots of cracks and pops and whatnot
  19. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Who was that weird, blue guy? Randall: Johnny, don't speak badly of people who bring gifts. Johnny: Gifts? For me? Randall: It's not anyone else's birthday today. Don: That was Grover, Johnny.. he's an old friend. Sal: He's so adorable! Randall: He thinks so, too, Sal Sal: Yeah, yeah...
Top