Search results

  1. anytimepally

    A Message For ALL

    welcome back:crazy:
  2. anytimepally

    Who said this line?

    was it Dr. Phil van Neuter in Muppets Tonight! episode 203?
  3. anytimepally

    You are a long-time MC member if...

    now that is funny :crazy:
  4. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Crew Jacket

    That is something I'd like in my collection :)
  5. anytimepally

    What's your current desktop wallpaper?

    Now I have an anthropomorphic venus flytrap on the background.. makes me think of Spring :)
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    very humid today
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kenny Rogers & Lionel Richie - She Believes in Me
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :crazy:
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    One Man's Monkey, Part II Johnny: (entering the room) Hiya, Sal.. you got those shirts done? Sal: Yeah, Johnny.. pressed and starched, just like ya like ‘em. Johnny: Thanks, Sal.. (noticing Don working hard at his piano) .. Don? You’re awake. Don: Yeah.. you were right about Miss Piggy...
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :cool:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending these to you now! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    One Man's Monkey, Part I Sal: Hey, is that guy ever getting’ outta bed? He’s been sleeping since Johnny and I got back from the show last night. Randall: Oh, Don’s just trying to sleep off a woman, Sal. He’ll be all right.. just needs some time, that’s all. Sal: You mean, The Pig? (I nod.)...
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    that'd be great :D .. I don't think anyone has gotten the other songs
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have all except "Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and the Flyer's Club - Grover Work Song" .. I'm sending them now :D
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way in a bit :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Here they are, with links to summaries for the Season 37 epsiodes: Wednesday the 21st: 4114 http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_4114 Thursday the 22nd: 4077 (from season 35) Friday the 23rd: 4072 (from Season 35) Monday the 26th: 4059 (from Season 35) Tuesday the 27th: 4115...
  17. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    Bravo! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Facing the Music, Part 3 Randall, unable to find his roommates, hears voices and music coming from above and follows them all the way to the roof. There he finds Miss Piggy and Don Music sitting, while Hoots plays a slow jazz tune on his saxophone. Randall: (to Don) There you are . . . I’ve...
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these and will send in a moment. Ok, Kyle.. here are the first of my requests.. I have more but didn't want to overwhelm you, so I'll post those later on from Songs of the Street: 35 Years of Music Ladybug Picnic B.B. King from Happy Birthday on Sesame Street: Happy Birthday...
Top