Search results

  1. anytimepally

    April Fool's Day Banner

    I like it :D
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show - "Cover of the Rolling Stone"
  3. anytimepally

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    usually, anyway ;)
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are already on the way! :sing: Balana, can I request the "Sesame Street Theme (Reprise)" from The Sesame Street Book & Record? Thanks!
  5. anytimepally

    Roundhouse on DVD?

    I always prefered Roundhouse to its successor, All That
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    It rained most of the morning, but now it's bright outside
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll get all of these out asap! :D
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Old Man River"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Muppets - "Scrooge"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks David.. and no prob about Bud Luckey's Ladybugs Picnic.. one of these days, I'll get around to getting it off my old school DVDs... and Ryan, thanks for more Muppet Show Live MP3s.. makes me want to get the DVDs from Kermiclown! :sing: ... and it's really neat to hear Sal singing on some...
  11. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    I can send the whole album, except for the last song which is another version of "When Love is Gone".. just need your e-mail address :)
  12. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    she removed it from the site when it was re-released on CD, but I can e-mail it to you if you'd like.. just let me know :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    visit this thread: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=19106
  14. anytimepally

    Technically Speaking....

    that's always the temptation when building your own, and I certainly did that :D .. of course, it's a little over a year old now, so it's not as awesome as it was when I built it, but it's not bad, either specs: Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 3GHz processor on an ASUS Socket 478 Motherboard with...
  15. anytimepally

    Your Feedback: vBulletin 3.6

    Great upgrades! Thanks!
  16. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Well.. I'm exhausted. Sal: Yeah, me too.. so whater we gonna do today, huh, Johnny? Johnny: I dunno Sal, but I am hungry.. how 'bout we head down to my Pasta Playhouse? Sal: Hey, that's a swell idea, Johnny! Randall: You guys mind if I tag along? .. Don's still sleeping, and I don't want...
  17. anytimepally

    Technically Speaking....

    that is so true! .. the computer I have now, I built myself, so not only was there a huge chunk of chnage, but there's a lot of labor and time invested in it as well, so I feel even more protective of it
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muddy Waters - "Long Distance Call"
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Ain't That Pretty At All"
Top