Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice out today
  2. anytimepally

    Sesame Muppet Ages

    how does one write to represent that age, I wonder :p
  3. anytimepally

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    you're right.. they just have the movie so far
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Journey - "Stone in Love"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Mrs. McGrath"
  6. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    the tune to Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer" has been spinning 'round my head today
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Quiet night around the dorms... Don: Indeed! It helps my brilliance rise to the surface. Randall: Really? I hadn't noticed. Don: What do you mean?! Randall: I'm joking... You wanna come watch T.V. with Johnny, Sal, and I? Don: No.. I've got to finish this last line.. I need something...
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jimmy Rodgers - "Goin' Away Baby"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Be Prepared" from The Lion King
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    got 'em.. thanks again!! :D .. "Be Prepared" is one of my favorite Disney songs ever
  11. anytimepally

    9,000 Posts... Wow... This is Surreal...

    Congrats!! Another two and half years, maybe you'll have 20,000:eek: .. I would like to go on record saying that dropping limburger on anyone is both cruel and unusual.. but not as bad as actually eating it :)
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can I get these please?: Hoots - It Takes a Street Scar and the Hyenas - Be Prepared Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and the Dishes - Be Our Guest Gaston and the Bar Men - Gaston Baloo and Mowgli - Bare Necessities my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com Thanks! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    One, two, miss a few, ninety-nine, 15000!

    congrats on the 15000 :D
  14. anytimepally

    I Can Only Sing The High Part

    no prob.. and congrats on 9,000 :cool:
  15. anytimepally

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    It's out in the UK.. I think I'm just going to order that one.. shipping can't be that expensive, right? ;)
  16. anytimepally

    Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

    I'd love to see the Jim Henson Hour on DVD.. but number one on the list for me is a DVD of The Muppet Musicians of Bremen.. I love that special
  17. anytimepally

    I Can Only Sing The High Part

    sounds like fun :) .. I don't remember ever being taught with SS songs already on the way!
  18. anytimepally

    I Can Only Sing The High Part

    it's called "High, Middle, Low" the lyrics are on the Sesame Street Lyrics Archive here: http://members.tripod.com/tiny_dancer/high.html on Sesame Street, it was done by anything muppets (Voiced by Jerry Nelson, Joe Raposo, & Jeff Moss, respectively) rather than Bert, Ernie, & Herbert...
  19. anytimepally

    I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

    this is so bizarre:crazy:
Top