Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Centerfield"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "The Ghost of Tom Joad"
  3. anytimepally

    My first attempt at making.

    me too.. that was pretty neat :D
  4. anytimepally

    Chis Sligh Petition

    I'd help out, but I've never seen an episode of American Idol in my life
  5. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I love donuts.. probably my third favorite food :P I Am a Powdered Devil's Food Donut (seems to be a popular result!) A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image. On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex. You're a hedonist who...
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - "Get Out of Denver"
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's foggy and wet this morning
  8. anytimepally

    Left-handed Puppetry on Sesame Street Query?

    the lead singer for Over the Top (the ZZ Top parody band who did "ZZ Blues") was puppeteered by a lefty.. the voice is Jerry's, but I don't know why he would've been puppeteering left-handed in the 80s
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Rottweiler Blues"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cheap Trick - "Can't Stop Falling into Love"
  11. anytimepally

    My first attempt at making.

    maybe I'm just a little strange, but I think he looks too happy with his mouth open.. but I really love how you did the eyes :D .. very nice for a first attempt!
  12. anytimepally

    Celebrating Jerry Juhl

    I just heard the new verison of "Follow Me" on MC Radio that Phil Balsam did at the tribute.. I like it! And it was especially neat to have the muppeteers as background singers. :)
  13. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    My Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP) My personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm. Only about 7% of all people have my personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men I am Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
  14. anytimepally

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I find this thread extremely useful when trying to look for a certain segment.. thanks for all the detailed reviews :)
  15. anytimepally

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie only $5.89 until Saturday!!

    I got that same e-mail, but I already own it.. ordered the UK version a few years ago for the widescreen
  16. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    Your Movie Buff Quotient: 48% You are well on your way to becoming a movie buff. You've seen many of the great films, and you have even probably developed an expertise in a few genres.
  17. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I Am From Pluto You are a dark, mysterious soul, full of magic and the secrets of the universe. You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart. You love change and you use it to your advantage, whether by choice or chance. You don't like to compromise...
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muddy Waters - "Got My Mojo Working"
Top