Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Bad Moon Rising (Live)"
  2. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Joseph John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together
  3. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    a new quiz for a new server! It's the "What Planet are You From?" Quiz.. enjoy! :p http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/
  4. anytimepally

    What's your must-see TV?

    oh, I forgot The Boondocks when I posted before
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Little Feat - "Feets Don't Fail Me Now"
  6. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Ah.. Home Sweet Home Sal: (over at the fridge) umm.. Johnny? Johnny: Yeah? Sal: I think these canolis went bad while we were gone.. they're all green! (thinks for a moment) Sal: Hey, you think they'd still work for a smoothie? (Johnny sighs)
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's been in the 80s here since Saturday.. went for a walk yesterday.. it's so nice out!
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These 3 are on the way!: Ernie and Bert - Bert's Nap Ernie and Bert - Bert Is Sick Ernie - El Patito I don't have Letter B without Big Bird & the crowd, though
  9. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Daddy Snuffle Sesame Street
  10. anytimepally

    I Almost Forgot...

    The actor who plays the main caveman is the main guy from 10 Items or Less on TBS... I do like the cavemen but, as Geico tends to overplay their commercials, I do wonder if they'll still be as popular when the show airs
  11. anytimepally

    What're you up to this week(end)?

    that's a neat birthday to have :p
  12. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got a 133 on the EQ one
  13. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Hoggie Marsh Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these have been sent! :p
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yes.. everything else we've got.. also, if there's anything you need please ask for it.. I feel kinda bad with you cleaning up "I'm Between," getting Don't Eat the Pictures, and now the closing from SS 2 :p
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it feels like a wet day, but it's not raining
  17. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got Gonzo the Great: "Is something burning in here? Oh, it's just me." You're a total nutball who will do anything for attention. The first to take a dare, you'll pull almost any stunt. You're one weird looking creature, but your chickens don't mind!
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    since he's not online at the moment, I'll help out.. his e-mail is basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com
  19. anytimepally

    I Can Only Sing The High Part

    sent! :sing:
  20. anytimepally

    What's your must-see TV?

    Boston Legal, Monk, and Hustle are the only three shows I never miss
Top