Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Who - "Going Mobile"
  2. anytimepally

    Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

    Wooo-freaking-hoooooooo!!!!! :D Fraggle Rock is my favorite Muppet production, and it's good to hear Season 3 is on the way!!
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    if he got "Rain Falls" from me, it is the one with Bob
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these.. they're on the way! :)
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hey David! Can I get these songs: Rosita and Telly Monster - Quiero Jugar (I Want To Play) Bud Luckey – Ladybug’s Picnic The Yellow Ya-Hoo Oscar - Rain Falls HMsogi@yahoo.com take your time, and thanks!! :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    What's your must-see TV?

    I was on vacation when the very first episode of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" aired, and a few friends and I watched it at the hotel, and we liked it, but I haven't seen an episode since
  7. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got the same one.. I'd call it bad, but I guess it depends on your perspective, because I'm not too sure I'd want to be identified as any of the guys on the show :p
  8. anytimepally

    Top 10 Non-Muppet Songs

    He didn't really explain why.. and he also said he wished they'd done more serious songs, which they did do in concert.... and, yeah, anytime you can get a brass section doing folk standards, it's just freaking cool :cool:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mississippi John Hurt - "Monday Morning Blues"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "The Star-Spangled Banner" - on the Cubs' game on TV
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    every ELO song is awesome :sing: Dire Straits - "Heavy Fuel"
  12. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    I got Samuel "Screech" Powers.. yikes! :o
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - "Right Now"
  14. anytimepally

    Hey Everyone

    Welcome Back :)
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jimmy Reed - "Take Out Some Insurance"
  16. anytimepally

    Jim Henson Signed "Satruday Night Live" Contract ebay auction

    That's pretty neat :) .. undoubtedly will end up well out of my price range, though
  17. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny Fiama: Clifford! My man.. what's happenin' bay-bee? Sal Manilla: Party Time!!! (looking around).. Hey, where's the real food? Don Music: Bert & Ernie are in the Kitchen, you say? Randall: That's what I heard, Don. Don: Oh.. good people, though.. old friends of mine, you know, so they must...
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Telephone Line"
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    ZZ Top - "It's Only Love"
  20. anytimepally

    Technically Speaking....

    me too! :) .. although my computer has been having troubles lately anyway.. but as long as it starts, I'm not going to be too concerned about it
Top