Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Band - "The Weight"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Springsteen - "Gypsy Woman"
  3. anytimepally

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    wow.. that has the potential to be really awesome :D
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Soul H!

    Happy Birthday! :)
  5. anytimepally

    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Birthday Togetheragain!!

    Happy Happy Birthday!!! :excited:
  6. anytimepally

    What's your must-see TV?

    I love Space Ghost: Coast to Coast! .. I just wish they'd release the Volume 4 DVD already:attitude:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arrogant worms - "New Car Smell"
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nicer today then yesterday, and I was up earlier, which is always good :)
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'd love that too if anyone has it! .. it's from episode 3886 if that helps
  10. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don Music: (playing a tune on the piano) Uhh.. I just can't think of any words tonight! Randall: But at least you've got a nice tune there, Don. Sal Manilla: Yeah.. yeah.. it sounds kinda familiar! Don: (smiling) The best songs always sound familiar. Johnny Fiama: That, or you're playing an...
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks Guys :D
  12. anytimepally

    Amazing CG Short involving puppets

    it was weird that most of the puppets were right-handed, but I really thought this was neat! .. thanks for posting :D
  13. anytimepally

    Top 10 Non-Muppet Songs

    that is a good album, isn't it? Peter Seeger said he hated what Bruce did with "Mary Don't You Weep," though... I think "Erie Canal" is my favorite :p
  14. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the forums, Anthony! :D
  15. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Dpuppets!!!

    Happy Birthday!!
  16. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday unclematt!

    Happy Happy Birthday!!:crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    Something New I'm Working on...

    I remember the old tvtome.com.. it was much better than TV.com :)
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marvin Gaye - "What's Goin' On"
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can someone please send me a copy of "Frazzle" from Sesame Street Monsters? .. I have a copy, but it's messed up at the end.. my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com thanks!! :sing:
  20. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are Big Bird Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around. You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets...
Top