Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Jack Hawkins was in these movies (and many others): Kidnapped Ben-Hur Zulu Lawrence of Arabia Waterloo The Bridge on the River Kwai The Black Rose Escape to the Sun Lord Jim
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    heavy, heavy rain
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rascals - "Groovin'"
  4. anytimepally

    Muppet Show Live on YouTube

    Thanks!! :D
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - "I Need to Know"
  6. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Billy Barty was in Masters of the Universe with Frank Langella Frank Langella was in The Twelve Chairs with Dom DeLuise Dom DeLuise was in The Muppet Movie with Kermit the Frog next: Jack Hawkins
  7. anytimepally

    Favorite Grover moment?

    anything with Mr. Johnson
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are 80% A Child of the 80s Not only did you experience the 80s... you are practically an expert. You should be totally stoked! man, I loved "Choose Your Own Adventure Books" (and still own one).. I never had a Nintendo, though.. while other kids were Duck Hunting and playing Mario, my...
  9. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    hahahahahaha! :crazy: You Are Barney You could have been an intellectual leader... Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of...
  10. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are Bobby Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented. And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!
  11. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    We haven't had one of these in a while, so here one for all you Brady Bunch fans :) : http://www.blogthings.com/whatbradyareyouquiz/
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    today is was nice and sunny... then it suddenly rained and now it's somewhere between the two
  13. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    *picks pieces of Ryan out of my hair*
  14. anytimepally

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I liked that epsiode.. loved Jerry Nelson's Fozzie Bear impression! :cool: .. but they didn't use Steve Martin much at all
  15. anytimepally

    Photos of the Frog...for the poser in all of us

    Great pics!! .. I especially like the one where he's whispering
  16. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    you're right.. it would be better on a Muppets Tonight! release, but if Disney started making that much sense, I wouldn't know what to do
  17. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

    I've got four skits so far, so I am working on getting seven together.. it's coming slowly, though
  18. anytimepally

    Sesame Place Bans Smoking

    I agree.. I'm surprised it wasn't already banned
  19. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    there were a lot of mysteries on the first season set.. like why the 2 Muppet Newsflashes were cut
  20. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    what makes you think these specific songs will be the ones that are cut? "They Can't Take That Away From Me," for one thing will probably be on there, because it was on a Sesame Street DVD, which makes me think that it's not too expensive
Top