Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Fraggle Rock question

    Sadly, I don't know the answer, but that's hilarious! :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Four Yorkshiremen"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Great Song! Monty Python - "Dennis Moore, Part 2"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I've not heard "Long Long While".. I'll have to check that out, but speaking of blues numbers, I also like "Tumblin' Dice"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Farewell to John Denver"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    my second favorite Stones song! (albeit, a very distant 2nd to "Paint It, Black") Jeff Moss - "Saying Goodbye"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  8. anytimepally

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    I'm not sure "smart" is a word I'd use to describe my furry, blue friend ;) Glad you're enjoying yourself, Patricia.. it's always great to have new people join the community :)
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    it's a Python night :D Monty Python - "Spanish Inquisition, Part 1"
  10. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    my Wal-Mart is selling it for $32.88 before TAX, so sounds like you got a good deal.. but it's only $27.99 on Amazon.com and ships for free (and if you use the link on MuppetCentral's homepage, it helps support the website here)
  11. anytimepally

    "Hey, Cinderella" and "The Frog Prince"

    we all need a good barfight every now and then :attitude:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson
  13. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    You're welcome! .. glad I could help :)
  14. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    I'm there :crazy:
  15. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    and was I the only one who liked the Statler & Waldorf menus on Season 1? :boo: :sleep:
  16. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    yeah.. I do that!
  17. anytimepally

    Sesame Trivia

    Actually, this is just an urban legend... according to Jerry Juhl, Jon Stone, and Henson.com, the names being the same was just a coincidence.. you can read more about it here: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Bert_and_Ernie:_It%27s_a_Wonderful_Life_Connection
  18. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    haha :zany:
  19. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, Patricia :D
Top