Search results

  1. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I love that part!! Jim: Gonzo doesn't have real arms Gonzo: Waaaaiiit a minute.. of course I have real arms.. this man is deranged! :crazy: :concern:
  2. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    me, too.. it worries me that there's no mention of it.. I loved that on Season 1
  3. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    Yeah, but it works for me.. that's the cover art I voted for! :D .. it's more like Season 1's cover than any of the other choices
  4. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7260 they're showing different cover art than before :shrug:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Buster Poindexter - "Alcohol"
  6. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    they're each in great episodes of Bonanza, too, if you're into that.. I happen to be quite addicted.. in fact, most of the original Star Trek cast appeared on Bonanza through the years.. Kelley has a bigger part in his episode.. he plays an AWOL U.S. Army officer who poisoned a bunch of Apache...
  7. anytimepally

    Your "Hot Summer 10" Movies of this Year

    I guess I can explain why on mine.. The Simpsons Movie is pretty obvious Stardust & Ratatouille both have Peter O'Toole in them.. my favorite actor, and even though the Stardust part is a cameo, it's also based on Neil Gaiman's book of the same name, and I've always been a fan of his as...
  8. anytimepally

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    *in James Earl Jones voice* You will laugh.. until you cry ... you will cry... until you die! This summer... Send in the Clowns!
  9. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    yeah, they'd have to use different jokes, though I wonder if the writers are up to it these days
  10. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    this is unlikely, as Deforest Kelley died in 1999 :(
  11. anytimepally

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    me too! :)
  12. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :crazy:
  13. anytimepally

    Your "Hot Summer 10" Movies of this Year

    One of my favorite things about Jackie Chan movies are the bloopers
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Till It Shines"
  15. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    I'm afraid the guards in this particular thread are monumentally inept
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Yesterday's weather was warm, cloudy, and dryer than expected
  17. anytimepally

    Funniest Muppet Moment

    funniest muppet moment? .. that's a tough one.. but this one is up there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiFxGtseHw
  18. anytimepally

    Glad I joined Muppet Central

    mmmm.... muffins :D
  19. anytimepally

    Your "Hot Summer 10" Movies of this Year

    The Simpsons Movie Stardust Ratatouille Day Watch Fido You Kill Me Death at a Funeral that's all I got :smirk:
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Nudge, Nudge"
Top