Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The corny joke thread

    it took me a second longer than I'd like to admit, but that's hilarious! :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Living Colour - "Cult of Personality"
  3. anytimepally

    Pig songs

    This song: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pig_Got_Up_and_Slowly_Walked_Away
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Rude Awakening #2"
  5. anytimepally

    I'm Graduating!

    Congrats, Sarah! and Good Luck! :excited:
  6. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    :cool: I'm signed up!
  7. anytimepally

    THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

    all the grocery stores have it around here. I'd guess they do most places. it's right in with the regular milk
  8. anytimepally

    Kermit's "Official" Birthdate?

    Today's also The Muppet Show guest star Candice Bergen's birthday. she's 61 :)
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Summer of Love"
  10. anytimepally

    Jim Hensons Memorial Service

    now THAT's a restaurant I would eat at! :crazy:
  11. anytimepally

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    sounds like they deserve it a bit. good for you! :cool:
  12. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    *with a mouthful of cake* Hugs back & Congrats! :D
  13. anytimepally

    Favorite Grover moment?

    Is this it?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UTiDOJP9ks
  14. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Amazon Sales Rank

    it's moved WAY up! Amazon.com Sales Rank: #525 in DVD
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Good Day, Sunshine"
  16. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    She was the judge on a case Alan & Denny were working on. Denny did go after her, as you'd expect :) , but it didn't go well for him
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D . now if we could only get a member named dingerjamboree ;)
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan - "I Don't Believe You"
  20. anytimepally

    What Singers/bands Have You Seen In Concert?

    She was hilarious! ( . . .and a little dirty ;) )
Top