Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The Tickle Thread...

    well, I at least know that the shell doesn't pee I'd never be able to flip over again.. I'd die a slow, and somewhat comical death as I flailed around trying to turn back over :crazy: sadly, there's no tank here :(
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Law - "Laying Down the Law"
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet Backpacks

    yes.. they looked completely different
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Racals - "Good Lovin'"
  5. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Willie Nelson was in Half Baked with Dave Chappelle Dave Chappelle was in Robin Hood: Men in Tights with Mel Brooks & Dom DeLuise Mel Brooks & Dom DeLuise were in The Muppet Movie with Kermit the Frog Joseph Cotton was the star of Citizen Kane & The Third Man (both Orson Welles movies...
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending it now! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Gene Wilder was in Blazing Saddles with Dom DeLuise & Mel Brooks Dom DeLuise & Mel Brooks were in The Muppet Movie with Kermit the Frog next: Joseph Cotton
  8. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    sad to admit, but I always sing that song when I hit a milestone.. and I'm not just talking about here on the boards :p congrats! :D
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ditto! (do people really say that?) :D
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Guess Who - "No Time"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sarah, I'm sending these: The Question Song (Grover and some Fran Bill girl character) When Bert's Not Here Me and My Apple Tree Breakfast at Night
  12. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Today it's "You're No Good" from The Muppet Show
  13. anytimepally

    Bad News...

    moms :smirk: .. what can you do?
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're welcome! :cool:
  15. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Thanks! :D .. and congrats on your own advancement, too!
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have "Cooperation Makes it Happen".. will send right away! :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    Bad News...

    I agree with Mrs. Pepper :).. and who knows? it might not be bad news after all
Top