Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What can be done???

    there were actually many pairs of Ruby Slippers made for The Wizard of Oz.. and at least 5 pairs still exist.. 4 owned by private collectors and one in the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History.. of course, if someone were really going to auction one of these pairs...
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    overcast.. still wet from yesterday.. it'll probably rain again today
  3. anytimepally

    Bob Appreciation Thread

    Three Cheers for BOB! :p
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rod Stewart - "Some Guys Have All the Luck"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arlo Guthrie - "City of New Orleans"
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Premonition"
  8. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    *splatters across the room in a thousand pieces* *thinks* *slowly gathers self up and puts self back together* *plots vengeance*
  9. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I thought Season 2 was a little early for it.. but it is a good song!
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gonzo the Great - "My Way"
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    I vote May 16th as well
  13. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    lol.. I know.. I was joking :) Jack Lemmon was in My Fellow Americans with Dan Aykroyd Dan Aykroyd was in Seargent Bilko with Steve Martin Steve Martin was in The Muppet Movie with Kermit the Frog next one: Denzel Washington
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    en honor a Cinco de Mayo Sal: ¿Qué es ésto, Johnny? Johnny: Una piñata, para el partido Sal: ¡PARTIDO! ... ¿Cuándo? Randall: Esta noche, y hasta mañana... pero, Don no puede venir. Sal: ¡Que Lastima! .. pero más alimento para nosotros! Randall: ¡Sí, Sal! (Lo siento que es tan sencillo, pero yo...
  15. anytimepally

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Luckily, I am not afraid of clowns :) .. although I was for a short time after seeing Poltergeist was I was young
  16. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    that is a great song :D
  17. anytimepally

    Muppet Show Live on YouTube

    Bill's Rowlf sounds a lot more like Bobo in this than it does these days
  18. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Does that mean I can't use Kermit the Frog?
Top