Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Glenn Frey - "Smuggler's Blues"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cream - "Sunshine of Your Love"
  3. anytimepally

    A golden Sesame Street moment.

    Thanks for posting it :D .. it's really a great clip!
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Reason to Believe"
  5. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    hmm.. I wonder if they're hiring.. I always wanted to work in a Circus.. and I do have a unicycle (not that I can ride it or anything, but maybe they'll give a job for a unicycle)
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    haha :D Bob Seger - "Turn the Page"
  7. anytimepally

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    If everytime you see someone who's worked with the Muppets on a different TV show, you point out that they worked with the Muppets and when.. for example, you're watching TV and Dabney Coleman comes on (which is likely, because he seems to get a new show that's soon to be canceled every season)...
  8. anytimepally

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    Easter Eggs!! "Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons • From Disc 4's Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Left to access an 11-second clip from a TGIF promo for the show's premiere. • Also from the Disc 4 Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Right to...
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *leaves a pack of bananas (do bananas travel in packs?) on the doorstep of Room #6.. with a note that reads: Even though he won't admit it anytime, Don Music thanks you for helping with his rhyme.. Thanks ~ Randall, Johnny, & Sal p.s. - he gets really hard to live with when he gets stuck.
  10. anytimepally

    To My MC Family

    I've always wanted a cookie monster smiley for just these situations :p
  11. anytimepally

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    Maybe "Readers of the Open Range" will be on this set! :)
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday frogboy4

    ... in the swamp, I'd guess
  13. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    While I understand the impetus toward this being a Seasons 6-10 set, I'm hopeful it'll be another 1-5 set.. there are SO many clips from the first five seasons we didn't get, and I think it'd be great if they'd release 2 volumes for every five years rather than just one
  14. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    With this post, I move into the top 30! :zany:
  15. anytimepally

    Scariest Muppet Show Moment

    that was one of my favorite Muppet Show musical numbers :sing: "Well, how'd you like that opening number?" "Didn't notice it?! How's that possible? It was loud and raucous with a screaming thing running amuck!"
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and cloudless.. supposed to be in the very high 80s today.. the 2nd day in a row with a near record high
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life"
  18. anytimepally

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    you know, on this cover art, one could say that the pork has been chopped :D
  19. anytimepally

    Why do birds...

    rings? .. is the circus in town again??! :excited:
Top