The Muppet Show Starring YOU!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
By Peyjenk

"The Muppet Show, Guest Starring You!"

1) Each player starts with seven "slots".
2) You fill in each "slot" with a song or sketch (any combination thereof) in which you personally interact with the Muppets. You provide a brief description of what would happen in each song or sketch.

My idea is that this would be a nice way for everyone to imagine themselves in their favorite show, and gives the rest of us to get a glimpse into each other's music tastes, sense of humor, etc.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Yay! My idea made it to the big time!

Okay, so I'd love to be the first to play, but I still have to think of what I want for all my slots. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can we use the thread to build up an episode slowly for ourselves?

I know I'd love to appear in Vet's Hospital as a stand-in Dr Bob. Either he could be away, or on the operating table. (Can't think why anyone would need to operate on a dog...but...) I'd also love to be a policeman on a Bear on Patrol sketch.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'd love to do something with Bill, only he wasn't on TMS. But maybe I'd love interacting with Fozzie Bear in something or other.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd love to do something with Bill, only he wasn't on TMS. But maybe I'd love interacting with Fozzie Bear in something or other.
I think we should be able to use the Muppets Tonight! guys, too.. can we peyjenk? it's your game.. but I'd love to work with Pepe & Bobo and everyone

peyjenk

Reaction score
How 'bout this.... If The Muppet Show was being remade in 2007 and you were booked as a guest star, what would you want to do and with whom?

peyjenk

Reaction score
Can we use the thread to build up an episode slowly for ourselves?
That makes sense to me. But let's keep track of everything we come up with, and when the shows are "finalized", let's be sure to post the complete list.

Like I said, I'm still working on mine, too. :embarrassed:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've got four skits so far, so I am working on getting seven together.. it's coming slowly, though

peyjenk

Reaction score
Yeah. This is a little harder than I thought. Maybe it is really more of a fan-fic project than a game.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
AWESOME idea. Definitely hard, but this is so what I think about on an almost daily basis hehe!