Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Brak - "Cranberry Blues"
  2. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    I was talking about "Bo Weevil," not "The Fat Man"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Band - "Up On Cripple Creek"
  4. anytimepally

    Are reruns of Mister Rogers Neighborhood going to be discontinued?

    I hate when they have ovelong cutaways
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    B.B. King - "Help the Poor"
  6. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    yeah.. I don't know who plays him these days, either
  7. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    he did the original Bush
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Leadbelly - "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Hey Tonight"
  10. anytimepally

    Are reruns of Mister Rogers Neighborhood going to be discontinued?

    It's still on every day at 1:00 pm on my local PBS station.. I didn't even know other stations were dropping it.. shame on them! :grouchy:
  11. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    i have no fingernails left, guys :p
  12. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    10,000 for Snowth.. way to go
  13. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    Snowth is up by 1 with 1 to go
  14. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    i'm watching the post count list... it's so close!
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    ok.. I just went out to buy some cat food and I must say it is really hot out there.. of course, it doesn't help that I'm wearing jeans :smirk:
  16. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show: Season 6

    I love Paul Simon's facial expressions in that video!
  17. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    that would be awesome! :sing: :flirt: This song actually goes back much earlier than Fats Domino (who recorded it in 1956).. it was written and recorded by Charley Patton in the late 1920s, shortly after Domino was born, but wasn't really a major hit until Leadbelly recorded it in 1939
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWAYCm6b13o
  19. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHPyYvaPyUk
Top