Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: (opening the door) ALL RIGHT, JOHNNY FIAMA'S HOME FROM MA'S.. (pushing me to one side) OUTTA THA WAY, YOU! Randall: Welcome back.. it's good to see you, too Sal... Johnny, how's Ma? Johnny: Oh, you know.. too much pasta sauce.. the doc told her no more Alfredo. Randall: What's she gonna do...
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and sunny
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don is playing a melody on the piano Randall: (humming along) What is that you're playing? Don: It's a new song I'm working on.. it's going to be just great! Of course, brilliant as I am, it would be difficult for me to write a non-great song. Randall: Can I hear a little bit? Don: Ok...
  4. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D ... Hope you enjoy it here!
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Seger - "Wreck This Heart"
  6. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You scored as a Trishia McMillan ( Trillian ) You are really cute and smart. Trishia McMillan ( Trillian ).. 40% Ford Prefect.. 30% Zaphod Beeblebrox.. 20% Marvin.. 20% Arthur Dent.. 0%
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan - "I Don't Believe You"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "The Parrot Sketch"
  9. anytimepally

    My Birthday

    Happy Birthday! :)
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, wet, and humid
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie Monster - "Cookie Disco"
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send these :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    mid 70s.. 1975-77.. somewhere around there :)
  14. anytimepally

    Winslow's Glorious Appreciation Thread

    Winslow, your posts are always among the most interesting around.. being a movie lover, I especially enjoy reading your thoughts about movies.. they're always so informative and entertaining!.. It seems like you've been here much longer than just since February (in a good way), and it's...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Don't Look Now (It Ain't You Or Me)"
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You scored as a Faerie Faerie: Aren't you a cute little flying person? Faeries are earth spirits. They live among each element completely hidden. They have cousins called Pixies. Pixies however, are very mischevious. They enjoy tormenting other creatures for fun. Little pranksters.. I hope you...
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    freaking hot... it's going to be in the 90s for the next week
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Woohoo! :sing: Thanks Kyle!
  20. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I hope so! :cookie monster smiley:
Top