Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rolling Stones - "Ruby Tuesday"
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    very nice :)
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out"
  4. anytimepally

    Carroll Spinney and Kevin Clash just won Emmys

    I just read this.. I wonder how Oscar feels about winning :grouchy:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Sprinsteen - "American Land"
  6. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    back to the original topic.. no, it's not ALL for Bush.. the trick is to get some of it for yourself ;) .. that's the American dream and all that.. what it really comes down to is which industry you're talking about, so I'll try to hit all of them.. eggs haven't gone up all that much, so I'd say...
  7. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    they'd be wrong, of course :D I did not.
  8. anytimepally

    Any favorite 80's shows and movies anyone?

    ok.. I had this big message types out with all my favorite 80s things, but I encounter a stupid illegal operation and my brower shut down.. so I'm not going to rewrite it, but I would like to encourge all you 80s lovers to check out The Stunt Man, one of the greatest and most underrated 80s...
  9. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    since I did vote, I can complain, right? .. and on a personal note, I also finished second in a local election for the State House of Representatives last November
  10. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    I doubt this will work.. politicans don't care much about the people who do vote once the elections over, so they're surely not going to care about people who don't vote
  11. anytimepally

    How's it going?

    lol.. I know what that's like.. it took me a long, long time to get my license.. hopefully they'll relax :)
  12. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    I wish I had my hands in the oil business.. or in a pudding vat :crazy:
  13. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    yeah.. liquid soap is much better!
  14. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    well, there will always be problems
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marvin Gaye - "Let's Get It On"
  16. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    now, now.. we should probably keep it civil here.. this is a family forum :)
  17. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    part of the problem with the economy are the tax cuts, which were passed to gets votes and not because they made any economic sense at all.. his dad, who actually understood economics, would've called cutting taxes to stimulate the economy "voodoo"... at least until Regan made him his running...
  18. anytimepally

    Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

    indeed.. that seems to happen a lot around here
  19. anytimepally

    Ron and Natalie's Gullah Site

    I took a class on the Gullah in college
  20. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    it can't be that bad.. it's a Joe Raposo song :)
Top