Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    it's on youtube.. you should check it out.. if youtube's actually working for you today!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Guess Who - "No Time"
  3. anytimepally

    Is it ALL for Bush?

    I can't tell if you're serious or not, Snowthy, but if you knew me in my real life, you'd hear a lot of it!.. he is the reason we have such a large national debt, after all
  4. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    it is moronic, you're right about that! :p
  5. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    .. and they do make good soup!
  6. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    I also hate reality T.V. .. not that I've ever watched any, but you know..
  7. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    ok.. one is called "The Big Give," in which 10 contestants are given the money and resources to find ways to help other people. The eventual winner has her or his wildest wish granted.
  8. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    she does.. I haven't heard any of the details, though
  9. anytimepally

    MC Fables Presents: The Snowth and The Prawn

    goat head socks? .. are they as good as the soup? if so, I totally need to get some! EDIT: not to eat, just to wear.. wouldn't want you to think I was that weird!
  10. anytimepally

    Confessing Crushes...

    maybe they're the SAME anything human
  11. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I was talking about the Little Jerry & the Monotones song "Danger," although it's from 1974, so it could have been Season 6 *crosses fingers*
  12. anytimepally

    Confessing Crushes...

    you're right, Dana Carvey could work, too, but I've never seen two David Bowie's that looked like the same person
  13. anytimepally

    Random Ramblings

    though not as much fun as game shows, she does have 2 reality shows coming this fall...
  14. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, Sue :D .. hopefully the puppetmakers here will be able to help! .. hope you enjoy it here
  15. anytimepally

    Confessing Crushes...

    you've heard of anything muppets?.. David Bowie is the anything human :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    yeah.. it's overedited on the Rock & Roll DVD!.. hopefully if it comes out on Old School Vol2, they'll leave it uncut.. I'm still upset about not getting "Mad!" and "Danger" on Volume 1 :grouchy:
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    how can you not have a copy of Telephone Rock? ..it's on the way, STAT! .. but I don't have the other song :(
  18. anytimepally

    New Account

    you're still a quack to me :p
  19. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    oh, it's totally ok to still hate the show!.. just give the song a second chance :)
  20. anytimepally

    Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

    I still have a very large collection of old Lego in the garage (and some knock-off Tyco blocks, too!).. once last year, I accidentally locked myself in the garage, so I spent the time building things with Lego while I waited for someone to get home with a key :)
Top