Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The Scariest T.V. Show Alive?

    :grouchy:
  2. anytimepally

    Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

    I loved that segment!
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Great Gonzo - "Memory Lane"
  4. anytimepally

    Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

    I do like pudding!
  5. anytimepally

    Who are your favorite filmmaker(s)?

    Super Scooter, you're French :)
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    haha.. well, there was bound to be one!
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sadly, this one has eluded me so far.. if anyone does have it, I'd like a copy as well :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    For tho's who STILL love VHS

    Vinyl, VHS, BETA, DVDs all in the same thread! .. where have I been? .. this was such an interesting thread :) .. my VHS collection is still quite large.. I have every episode of the original Twilight Zone, because I haven't been able to afford the DVDs yet, and most of Tales From the Darkside...
  9. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, everyone! .. I hope you enjoy it here :p
  10. anytimepally

    Yoo-hooooo!

    Glad the trip was a blast! Welcome back! :D
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    too bad we're not neighors.. we've always got more than we can use around here, and I always forget to drink it when it's hot chocolate weather it's sunny and probably warm.. I haven't been outside yet
  12. anytimepally

    The 2007 NBA Finals: Spurs vs. Cavs

    I wonder if the Cavs realized there were basketball games going on :smirk:
  13. anytimepally

    Favorite Late-Night Talk-Show?

    can you ever really outgrow that? :zany:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mississippi John Hurt - "Coffee Blues"
  15. anytimepally

    What Shows Did You Watch Every Morning Before School?

    He-Man & Transformers came on back-to-back, and then if we had cable at the time (which we didn't always), I'd flip over to Nick and watch part of Mr. Wizard before I had to leave.. that was elementary school.. I don't remember watching anything specific through later years actually, though...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marjory, Flange, Mokey, & Junior Gorg - "Perfect Harmony"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Blue Ridge Rangers - "I Ain't Never"
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have it.. just let me know where to send it! :) I have the Sesame Road songs, the Jim Henson: A Sesame Street Celebration songs, and Perfect Harmony.. will send ASAP
Top