Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "Blue in Green"
  2. anytimepally

    The Worst TV Show Ever!

    I'll second that!
  3. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    that scene is awesome! :D
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "So What"
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    :eek: I do hope it gets fixed soon Kyle!
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending "doo wop hop" & The Muppet Christmas Carol.. except for Martina McBride's version of "When Love Is Gone," which I don't have :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Lovin' Spoonful - "Summer in the City"
  8. anytimepally

    A question about Television's orgin

    I'm not... ever
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thanks! ... I've never heard the TV version, so I don't know.. I have all but 2 songs from "Let Your Feelings Show"... Big Bird's "He's Smaller Than Me" and Susan's "Happy".. I'll send what I have :)
  10. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    oh, no.. I've never seen it.. the "comedy's comedy" comment just reminded me of that quote.. it's Groucho Marx.. he said "art is art" before it though
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending it now! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    And east is east, and west is west, and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce, they taste a lot more like prunes than rhubarb does. :p
  13. anytimepally

    A question about Television's orgin

    man, and I thought it was the most trustworthy source on Earth! ;)
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thanks guys! And Ryan, that's on Bert & Ernie Sing-Along.. are you looking for that one or the T.V. version?.. I've only got the album version
  15. anytimepally

    A question about Television's orgin

    from the wonder that is Wikipedia: The first regularly scheduled television service in the United States began on July 2, 1928. The Federal Radio Commission authorized C.F. Jenkins to broadcast from experimental station W3XK in Wheaton, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C. But for at least...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rolling Stones - "Get Off Of My Cloud"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lightnin' Hopkins - "Mojo Hand"
  18. anytimepally

    Swedish Chef influence

    hahaha.. that's awesome! .. and congrats on 500 posts! :)
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    B.B. King - "Tired of Your Jive"
Top