Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
  2. anytimepally

    Fun with random music...

    1. What's my mood like right now? Steve Earle - "NYC" 2. How's tomorrow going to be for me? Bruce Springsteen - "57 Channels (And Nothin' On) (¡Que Lastima!) 3. What kind of person am I? John Mellencamp & India.Arie - "A Peaceful World" 4. Am I loved? Dire Straits - "So Far Away"...
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bert & Ernie - "Upside Down World"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can send you all of these.. just let me know where to :sing: Also, on Bert's "Imagination," there are two versions - one with Steve Whitmire & Frank Oz and one with Jim Henson & Frank Oz - which would you like? Or both?
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Little Jerry & the Monotones - Mad!
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muddy Waters - "I's Be Troubled"
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Good Day Sunshine"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Song for Sonny Liston"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Kyle! A new list? Awesome! :sing: take you time sending these.. I picked quite a few :o 3 Is My Favorite Number (A Guy and some Animals) Alphabet Song – Doctor Monsters and Patient Alphabet Pig Band Every Kitty Sleeps (Suzie Kablizie) Feelings That Are Real (Cartoon Cowboys) I Am...
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Big Time in the Jungle"
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    working on sending these now :sing: EDIT: these have been sent... let me know if I missed anything!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Here's the new list, guys.. there weren't as many additions this time as usual, but it had been a while, so I decided to go ahead and post it.. as always, new additions since the last list are in bold (provided I remembered to bold them) :sing: http://download.yousendit.com/652441AD221730DC
  14. anytimepally

    What's Your Favorite Pizza Topping?

    if by "intriguing" you mean "disgusting" :p
  15. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D .. it always works for me when I need something to do! Welcome... I hope you enjoy it here, too :excited: Welcome!.. Hope you enjoy the craziness here :p
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot and bright!
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Johnson - "Come On in My Kitchen"
  18. anytimepally

    What's Your Favorite Pizza Topping?

    Canadian Bacon
  19. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    That would've been funny :zany:
  20. anytimepally

    Not Muppet related unfortunately...But how awesome is lego!

    the saddest part is that there was actually a key in the garage, but I didn't find it until about a week later
Top