Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I know.. I was surprised myself.. just goes to show, you can never backup too often! :cool: Also, I just realized that the "Sesame Street Lullaby Closing" was from the DVD Sleepytime Songs & Stories that I rented from Blockbuster, so I may just have to rent that again someday
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have both "Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella" and The Sesame Street Book & Record.. just let me know where to send them :sing:
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Box Tops - "The Letter"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Legend - "Where Did My Baby Go?"
  5. anytimepally

    Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ... that is all.
  6. anytimepally

    My big news.

    Congrats, Peyton! .. and fill that baby up with lots of muppetiness.. we can always use new fans ;)
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    love these songs! :sing: ... cool new avatar, too! The Rolling Stones - "Saint Of Me"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Manfred Mann - "Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is first time I have ever been glad that I've a bit over-obsessive about backing up my music collection! :sing: It turns out that between my various backups and what was still in my e-mail box, I managed to recover everything except: Bip Bippadotta - Fat Cat Sesame Street Lullaby Closing...
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eric Clapton - "Sick & Tired"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks guys! .. and good to hear your internet's working again, Kyle!.. here's an update... the computer has a brand-new hard drive, and I'm back in business! as I said I had backups for most things and everything that I'd e-mailed or had been e-mailed to me recently was still in my mailbox...
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    ok guys.. my computer committed suicide the day before yesterday, so it's at the shop.. I just got an update, and it's a bad hard drive.. luckily, I had almost everything backed up, but if you do request a song from my list that I no longer have, I'll just let you know then! see you guys in a...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I didn't know he covered it, but I did some checking and it appears to be... didn't need to be redone, if you ask me :) Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem - "Love Ya to Death"
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    dark again
  17. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppets Tonight Characters!

    Let me first say that I think whoever decided which of these muppets got to stick around and become part of the full muppet gang and which ones sort of faded away after Muppets Tonight! did a fantastic job.. with the exception of their failure to keep Gary Cahuenga, they made all the right...
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bad Company - "Feel Like Makin' Love"
  19. anytimepally

    I hate when it's 5:00 !

    for all you Comedy Central fans, they are currently working on a show that spoofs these stupid judge shows staring Lewis Black as the "judge"
Top