Search results

  1. M

    The irony of Elmos popularity

    I have heard that album also. That album was originally released in the 1970s and was called The Muppet Alphabet Album (the booklet mistakenly says it was originally known as The Sesame Street Alphabet Album). when it was rereleased, I guess that Sesame Workshop wanted to use Elmo as a selling...
  2. M

    Muppet Central Awards! Volume 2

    In that case, I vote for Gorgon Heap.
  3. M

    Muppet Central Awards! Volume 2

    my votes Here are my votes... Funniest member: myself Most Prominient Poster: Phillip Kipple Best Avatar: Gorgon Heap Best Signature: I can't decide best gamer: i don't read the game smuch Best Moppet family member: i don't know what this means Best Dance partner: I...
  4. M

    The irony of Elmos popularity

    I don't think it was ever said in this thread that Elmo is in every skit in the current episodes. I did say that he has been in almost every new video (not counting re-releases, such as Big Bird In China) since 1998, and on the covers of every new video production. For example, Elmo appears...
  5. M

    Brunos song

    I thought it had grouches, not garbage men, but I do remember the trash can being sparkly. Do you know who performed the other garbage men?
  6. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Orson Wells

    In my mind, I would have Louise Gold perform Big Mama, so the opera-singing monsters would be performed by Richard Hunt (Sweetums), Jerry Nelson (Thog), and Louise Gold (Big Mama), three performers who are considered by many fans to have the best singing voices (although I am not too good at...
  7. M

    "The Muppet Show" featuring Janis Joplin

    that was good I think it would have been funnier if there was confusion between Janis Joplin and janices names. Anyway, I liked the country trios number, and muppet labs. :D
  8. M

    favorite group numbers

    What are your favorite group numbers from The Muppet Show? My favorite group numbers from the muppet show are: 1. Whenever I Call You Friend with Mellissa manchester. 2. When I Grow Too Old To Dream with Linda Ronstadt. 3. A Sad Song with Paul Williams.
  9. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Orson Wells

    This outline is part of the fourth season and features Orson Wells. I hope that you all enjoy it. :D Cold opening/ Dressing Room Scooter sees Orson Wells being attacked by Behemoth, Gorgon heap, male Koozebanian Creature, Female Koozebanian Creature, and the Koozebanian Phoob...
  10. M

    The irony of Elmos popularity

    starring big bird.... Another thing to consider about Big Bird being the star is that he has probably always been in the opening. I do not know if he was in the original opening or not, but he was in every opening and closing sequence that I have seen. Elmo was in the openiong that was...
  11. M

    TMM soundtrack

    re-releases I think that the soundtracks for TMM, GMC, and MTM should have all been rereleased back when they were rereleased on video by Columbia.
  12. M

    was this Steve Whitmires first Ernie sketch?

    I'm not sure if you know the title, but that cartoon was called "A Fractured Leghorn", starring Foghorn leghorn and a cat.
  13. M

    Brunos song

    Do you remember the title of the song? Did bruno appear at all in Sing-Along Earth Songs (either in a song or in the linking footage)?
  14. M

    which video series should be re-released?

    There have been three major muppet video series released, all of which are out of print: *The Muppet Show compilations from Playhouse video *Jim Hensons Play-Along Video *Muppet Sing-Alongs out of those videos, which one do you most want to see re-released? i would like for them to...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Did the encounter between Piggy and Fozzie occur in the linking footage or in a segment from the show? Because if it was something made after the first season, Richard Hunt wouldn't have performed Piggys voice.
  16. M

    Brunos song

    I remember seeing a song on Sesame Street, possibly in the late 1980s, in which bruno was actually singing. This song took place in front of the building where the fix-it shop and hoopers store are located. In this song, Bruno appeared without oscar, but he was still holding a trash can. The...
  17. M

    The irony of Elmos popularity

    Of course, even though Grover has been coming back in a big way, Grover hasn't been the focus of very many recent street plots. I wonder if he will eventually star in an episode later this season. Or I wonder if Eric Jacopson has been busy performing his Muppet characters in various productions...
  18. M

    Were MFS and EIG filmed at the same time?

    Muppets From Space and The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland were both released in theatres in 1999, a few months apart from each other. Does anybody know if these were both filmed around the same time? My reason for thinking this is because of the puppeteers. Kermit didn't appear in Elmo In...
  19. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    now that I'm done well, now that I am done, what does everybody think? Could it have been better? Could it have been worse?
  20. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 9 Dr. Teeth and the electric mayhem were busy every once in awhile. When the muppet show began, all muppets signed a contract that stated that companies didn't need permission from the individual muppets to be merchandised. Only the owner of the theatre needed to give permission...
Top