Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    I know that the one with Gobo at least was included on The Disney Channel. I remember seeing that one once and only once.
  2. M

    characters who recited the alphabet

    actually, I was only asking about characters who said the alphabet in the fourth season premier, not every character who has ever said the alphabet.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    That's weird. So they didn't change the logo, yet the openigns still don't end with Gobo and Wembly saying Down At Fraggle Rock? Now, if this was the altered logo (which says "Jim Hensons Fraggle Rock" instead of "Fraggle Rock starring Jim Hensons Muppets" that would be more understandable).
  4. M

    What if Disney had a Muppets week on TV?

    Maybe the upcoming channel Sprout could do this. After all, two of the stations owners are Hit (which has made a deal to distribute various henson family programming) and Sesame Workshop. Maybe such a week could last from sunday to saturday (or it could start on saturday and end on Friday, or...
  5. M

    was there a "number of the day" for one?

    I was talking about the Number Of The Day segments introduced in 2002 with the Count introducing the number of the day. I knew that there were skits about the number on (I knew of the Monsterpiece theatre and Baker skits you mentioned). it seems liek skits about the number one are rarely shown.
  6. M

    was there a "number of the day" for one?

    Were there any Number of the Day segments made where One was the number of the day?
  7. M

    Biff without a hat

    Does anybody know if Biff has ever been seen without his helmet, or any kind of head gear? If he has, does he have a full head of hair, or does he have a bald spot (like the one that Dr. Teeth has)? I know that Sully has been seen without his helmet at least once, and oddly enouhg, this was...
  8. M

    New Member

    videos Any Sesame Street video made in the 1980s is worth watching for classic sesame street material (characters, sketches, etc.). Most of these videos have material from the early 1970s (even though they were produced in the late 1980s). Unfortunately, the copyright date on the DVD releases...
  9. M

    Your Sesame Street Era

    various eras Although I never really stopped watching it, There have been times that I watched the show more than others. I wathced the show a lot from 1984 untill 1991 (i'm guessing that I watched it since I was born), but although there are many segments, songs, and characters from that...
  10. M

    "A tribute to Sherlock"

    Sherlock Hemlock should have helepd the cast look for Big Bird in Follow That Bird or help the cast find Elmo in Elmo In Grouchland (none of Jerry nelsons characters looked for Elmo). Sherlock should have been in Do De Rubber Duck. Does anybody know what year the Mysterious Theatre...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    To Phillip Chapman I have noticed that you seem to get a lot of Muppet DVD and audio releases before they are avilible. Do you have some kidn of special deal to get these early, so that you can review them before people can buy them? Also, in the review, it says that the openig for The...
  12. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    Lew Zeland was originally made from a whatnot, but after his first appearance, he was rebuilt as a permaneant puppet. The whatnot just happened to be orange and his head shape was similar to ernies head shape.
  13. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    When I started this story, I had dialog, but then i realized that if this was an actual written biography, conversations between characters probably wouldn't be included. Of course, I had already started dialog, so I guess it is weird to change the style halfway through the book. I think...
  14. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    Well, I think that is more unlikely for a regular episode, but it might be possible for an anniversary special a documentary, or maybe even a video.
  15. M

    characters who recited the alphabet

    that's weird! So, there was somebody on Sesame Street with an X for a first initial, but not a Z? That's odd.
  16. M

    What if Disney had a Muppets week on TV?

    Does anybody think that Disney should have a special week for the muppets on one of it's television stations, like Disney Channel or ABC family? What would you want to see done on such a week? I have thought of two things. One could be a muppet movie each night. If it is from monday to...
  17. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    well.... Does anybody have anything to say about this?
  18. M

    Top five existing collectibles you want most

    Let's all make a list of all Muppet products that have been made that we want the most. Or, if we are having trouble coming up with just five, we can make some top five most wanted lists. here is my list for top five videos: 1. Muppet treasures 2. Fozzies Muppet Scrapbook 3. Wow...
  19. M

    characters who recited the alphabet

    So, for Y, Grover just said "You"? and why was Big Bird there for Z?
  20. M

    Question About Muppets Thirtieth Birthday Special

    I don't know I don't know, either, but it's not from The Muppets Go To The Movies (unless that scene was cut from Nickleodeon). I thought that scene was shown during the clip montage of Miss Piggy clips, not the opening montage.
Top