Search results

  1. M

    TMS Fanfiction: "Broken Dreams"

    this is great.
  2. M

    Fan Fic: The Best Of Herry Monster

    cover Heres my idea for a DVD cover. Herry appears in the main center. On his right are Elmo (on bottom) and Cookie Monster (on top). On his left are grover (at bottom) and Telly (at top). The background is pink and white stripes (resembling the pants he wears in illustrations). The title...
  3. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    th-th-th-theres more folks! By now, everybody was at the machine, making memory requests all at once. This subsequently caused the machine to explode. Oscar was happy because this made everybody else unhappy because now they can't have memories of the past. But then Gordon and Bob pointed...
  4. M

    TV special to commemorate Kermit's 50 Years

    celebrating 50 years of being green :) The title for the roast is a bit ironic. I have read a fan fiction on this site called 50 years of being green, which was an anniversary for Kermit The frog, although it wasn't a roast. If clips from Sam And Friends, which is owned by The Jim...
  5. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    welcome back! Big Bird wants to see some memories pf mr. Hooper. Various mr. Hooper clips are shown. Then, Bob thinks it might be nice to see some memories of other people who have come and gone from the street. This leads to a clip montage with David, Olivia, Linda, Ruthie, Hiroshi, Willy, Mr...
  6. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    we're back The count enters the scene counting one wonderful memory machine, and wants some counting memories. Clips include: the introduction to Count It Higher, the current number of the day openings (the remake of the baker openings), John John asking grover to count his penny, a scene from...
  7. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    heres some more Big Bird and Snuffy talk about how Big Bird used to be the only person on Sesame Street who ever saw Snuffy, and they want to remember these times. Clips include: Big Bird meeting Snuffy for the first time, Big Bird telling the aldults about Snuffy for the first time, Big Bird...
  8. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    here comes more Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Susan, Gordon, Bob, and Maria are all looking at the machine. They are all trying to decide on what to think of. Bob thinks about how so many things have changed, and they want to be reminded of various changes, leading to some clips...
  9. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    This is an outline for a Sesame Street 36th Anniversary Special. I hope that you enjoy it. I will post a few sections of this outline at a time (let's say that every time a post ends is where the special would lead to a commercial break) At the beginning, we see a wide shot of the street...
  10. M

    Muppet Central Awards! Volume 2

    I made a mistake.... I can't beleive a mistake that I made. For best teen member, I voted for myself, without thinking that i am 21. I guess I just still feel like a teenager. If anybody objects to this, then change my vote for Best Teenage Member for TogetherAgain. Sorry for any trouble. :o
  11. M

    Fan Fic: The Best Of Herry Monster

    on video... In case you don't know, That Furry Blue Mommy Of Mine and the skit with the x-ray machine are the only ones I know of that have previously been released on video. That Furry Blue Mommy Of Mine is availible on Monster Hits, and the x-ray skit was included in I'm Glad I'm Me...
  12. M

    Playset ideas

    I don't think peter would be popular or strong enough to carry a playset on his own. maybe belinda and betina could be packaged together in a playset like this, or maybe Miss piggy As Emily Cracthet could be included (or, considering Miss Piggy figures haven't sold very well, have Kermit as Bob...
  13. M

    characters who recited the alphabet

    Which characters recited the alphabet in the season 4 premier? I know that Gordon, Rosevelt Frankin, and a muppet called Xavier did. Who else? For non-regular characters, could you please tell me whether it was a human (probably a child) or a child, and for anything muppets, could you tell me...
  14. M

    The irony of Elmos popularity

    The reissue was also released in 1996, possibly before Tickle me Elmo was released in stores, so it's not like Sesame Workshop and/ or Henson (or possibly Sony Wonder) thought that Elmo was Sesame Streets selling point at the time. Before 1996, did Elmo ever sing any songs about any specific...
  15. M

    Who owns Gorch?

    I wouldn't consider it to be a slap in the face for muppet fans because an all-mr. bill video was released while a Gorch video hasn't. Sure, the muppet fans might complain a little, but Mr. Bill was more popular that the Muppets were on Saturday Night Live. The Muppets are more popular outside...
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Art Carny

    This outline takes place during the thirs season of the muppet show. Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Beauregard installs a sewer in Art Carnys dressing room. Introduction Miss Piggy is upset that she couldn't be in the opening number. Opening Number: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad...
  17. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Orson Wells

    space rat and space chicken performers If I was casting the performers, then the space rats would all be performed by Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and Dave Goelz. The rats (besides Rizzo) who rehearse for the played would be performed by Richard Hunt and Jim Henson. The space chickens would be...
  18. M

    Fan Fic: The Best Of Herry Monster

    Enjoy this fan fac script, which could be thought of as the kind of Sesame Street video that should be mede. (the opening sequence is a blue background with fur textures, resembling Herrys body. The title "The Best of Herry Monster" appears, as herry says "The best of Herry Monster. hey...
  19. M

    was this Steve Whitmires first Ernie sketch?

    That's weird. Mummy Ernie didn't sound like he had a Jerry Nelson voice. Was that voice used for any other characters?
  20. M

    Muppet Central Awards! Volume 2

    It was called The Cartoons Come To Sesame Street. I'm surprised that I didn't think of this as the weirdest fan fiction, and I wrote it. But I still think that the Elmos World parody that I voted for is the weirdest.
Top