Search results

  1. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: John Belushi

    I wonder if he would have liked to have worked with the muppets after they became more famous. I know that Frank Oz had a cameo in The Blues brothers, and John belushi might have remembered him from when the muppets were on his show (unless he didn't pay attention to the performers due to hating...
  2. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I know that during the first season of Sesame Street Carroll Spinney was sick during the filmingof a few episodes, so Daniel Sergeant performed Big Brd in those episodes, and Jim Henson performed Oscar. I don't think Caroll Spinney dubbed the voices in those episodes, but I also haven't seen...
  3. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 3 Nick Murko was in charge of custody of Dr. teeth, Floyd Pepper, Animal, janice, and Zoot. Dr. Teeth was going through a phase where he wanted to be a dentist, so he demanded that everybody call him Dr. Teeth. Teeth was his real last name, but ever since his parents mysteriously...
  4. M

    Deep dish 9?

    It was a more direct parody of Star trek: The next generation. The full title was "Pigs In Space: Deep Dish Nine: The Next Generation Of Pigs In Space". Miss Piggy was the only character from the original Pigs In Space that was included. The uniforms were different as well. The other characters...
  5. M

    National Wildlife Federation

    Does anybody remember a cmmercial for the national wildlife federation, in which Bill, Gill, and Jill (all from MTM) are struggling to come up with an earthday slogan? They came up with things like "Make my earthday!". By the end of the commercial, the office is filled with crumbled-up papers...
  6. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 2 :sing: So Rowlf and Animal joined Janice and her fellow friends at the Nursery For The Musically Gifted. They all harmonized well with the others, especially Floyd. A few years later, a talent scout, Nick Burns, had visited this nursery. He thought that all of the students were...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Joe Flaherty

    Performers In case you are wondering about who some of the characters would be performed by.... Luncheon Counter Monster is performed by frank Oz. Boppity is performed by Dave Goelz. Green Hunchback frackle is performed by Jim henson. Dark Green Hunchback frackle is performed by...
  8. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    I thought that monsters are animals. According to the Muppet Morsels on the muppet show first season DVD, Fozzie wears his scarf to hide the cut between where his head meets his neck, and Miss Piggy wears a necklace for the same reason. Maybe Kermit wears a collar to hide the crease between...
  9. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 1 :halo: It happened a long, long time ago, in a nursery far, far away. A woman named nanny had inherrited a building, with a large nrsery. She wasn't married, but wanted some children to play in the nursery. She found out that a couple that she new had to explore for work (the...
  10. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    I am going to start a multi-chapter story about how the electric mayhem became a band. This includes how they got started, how and why Lips joined the band (and why he hasn't performed since 1992), why the band didn't perform much in the 1990s, and even giving explaination for some of the...
  11. M

    Summer In The Theater

    is this the end? Are there any more chapters left?
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Joe Flaherty

    This outline takes place in the fifth season. Cold Opening/ Lobby Pops tells Joe Flaherty that Joe is one of his favorite actors, but then realizes that he does not play dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP In Cincinatti. Introduction Kermit hopes that the viewers like this show more today...
  13. M

    Sesame Street Live Memories

    I remember seeing two different shows in a row (two years in a row, that is) that featured Tee-Hee, and I remember the secodn one having another alien-like character who I think might have been a friend or relative of Tee-Hee. Maybe that's where the confusion comes from.
  14. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 7 Well, the end is near. Only two more episodes left. this is one of them... (no, not the last one ;) :p ). Muppet Survivor Announcer: welcome to Muppet Survivor, episode 7, no title, just like the other episodes. Here is our host, everyones favorite frog, with the exception...
  15. M

    Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

    Do you mean with multiple chapters and plots? Have you seen my Muppet Survivor thread? I don't know if scripts count. I have written a few episodes, all in the same thread. If you mean a multi-chapter story, then yes, I have considered some. I just don't know if or when I will post them.
  16. M

    TMS episodes that aired on Nickleodeon

    I am guessing that you watched the show every day it was on, right? maybe the person who listed Cleo Lane was wrong. Somebody else said it was shown on the u.k. nickleodeon. Maybe that is where the confusion comes from?
  17. M

    Playset ideas

    more ideas Here are some more ideas that I forgot to list: Petes resturaunt character included: waiter rizzo (or waitress piggy). accessories: tray, plates with food, bowl of soup, and menu. muppet boarding house character included: pajama kermit. accessories: hensonville news...
  18. M

    Playset ideas

    I know it is too late for any more Muppet playsets, but if there had been more, what playsets should have been made? what characters and accessories should have been included? Here are my choices: Veterinarians Hospital character included: Janice. Pack-in characters included: a...
  19. M

    "Who said that every wish..." - MFC short stories

    I thought the line about Baby Rowlf was spoken from Janice.
  20. M

    Noggin is getting rid of 123 Sesame Street

    123 Sesame Street is the first 65 episodes from the 25th season, plus some episodes from seasons 30 and beyond. Sesame Street Unpaved was a limited selection of episodes from the first 20 seasons. Only 67 episodes from these seasons were shown. Althouhg I don't have Noggin (and don't...
Top