Search results

  1. M

    Was Robbie Sinclair on Motaop's Shop?

    I haven't seen any episodes of Mopatops Shop, but I don't think Robbie did. I think it might have been a little out of place to have included just one Dinosaurs character, and even to include a creature shop character on that show. It would have been cool if the entire Sinclair family made a...
  2. M

    MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

    I care! I also care about these awards. I have been at work most of the day, so I couldn't comment untill now. I hope I win one of the categories.
  3. M

    Follow That Bird soundtrack game

    moved? why was this thread moved from the Sesame Merchandise folder to the Games folder? I'm not really complaining. At least it allows me to have started a thread in the games section (even if it wasn't originally there). Just wondering.
  4. M

    Ghost of Faffner Hall

    I have read that Hit released some episodes on DVD in england. Too bad their not in america. If there were appearances from some very minor characters from the muppets, then i wonder if hit would have edited them out or not. If any Sesame Street characters actually did appear, then I wonder if...
  5. M

    Your Favorite TMS Monsters

    obmissions I can't believe that I forgot to list Behemoth, Gorgon Heap, and Luncheon Counter Monster.
  6. M

    Follow That Bird soundtrack game

    were any characters on the buttons?
  7. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I know of a more appropiate forum for any stories relating to classic cartoons. It's at www.goldenagecartoons.com. I also post there, although under a different user name (on that forum I am known as Speedy Fast). In fact, I was reading a post there that gave a link to this thread regarding...
  8. M

    Mr. Hooper info from those of you who knew him

    another flashback episode There was an episode from the 29th season where an art collector was looking for art made by birds. Big Bird started making some paintings, and this art collector (a bird) came to Big Birds nest area. The only artwork Big Bird did that this collector was interrested in...
  9. M

    Herry Monster appreciation thread

    Monster Hits is a good video for fans of Herry Monster. He hosts the video and appears in three of the songs (four, if you count his appearance in C Is For Cookie). I haven't seen it, but I know that Herry Monster also had a big part in We All Sing Together. Other videos with Herry...
  10. M

    Snuffy counts people who don't see him

    do you remember why they didn't see him?
  11. M

    Snuffy counts people who don't see him

    I know that there was an episode where Snuffy decided to count people who didn't see him. I know that he counted Mr. Hooper (who misplaced his glasses and couldn't see a thing without them) and Cookie Monster (who was too busy eating cookies), but who else didn't see him in that scene and why?
  12. M

    Your Favorite Dinosaurs Episodes

    titles Those episodes are called The Clip Show and The Clip Show 2. The Clip Show 2 is the one that is like an informercial.
  13. M

    Your Favorite TMS Monsters

    Who are your favorte monsters from the muppet show? Mine are Thog, Doglion, Uncle Deadley, Boppity and Gloat.
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: TMS Season 1 DVD

    Have you thought about starting a seperate thread about this? After all, the original subject was about the season set. Just a thought.
  15. M

    Herry Monster appreciation thread

    A few days ago I wrote a Fan Fiction called The Best of Herry Monster, and included the x-ray skit and the skit where Herry and John John count to 20. If you haven't read it, then you should. Obviously, it's in the fan fiction section.
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Jaheel White

    This outline takes place during the second season and features jaheel White, better known as Steve Urkel on Family Matters. Cold Opening/ Controll Room Jaheel White enters and is sheered by Clifford, Nigel The Director, Andy, Randy, Zippety Zap, and Seymour The Elephant. Clifford tells...
  17. M

    one thread!

    Let's all talk about sesame Street segments featuring that underrated number, 1. The first episode was brought to you by the numbers 2 and 3, but not 1 (since that was the first episode it would have made sense to be sponsored by 1). It seems like this number doesn't sponsor sesame street...
  18. M

    Sesame Street Video Awards

    my picks 1. Learning About letters 2. Learning About Numbers 3. Count It Higher: Great Music Videos From Sesame Street 4. haven't seen any 5. Follow That Bird 6. A Celebration of me, grover! 7. Learning About Letters, Getting Ready To Read, Count It Higher, Big Birds Storytime, and The...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Video Awards

    I thought I would make a sort of Awards Show for the various Sesame Street video releases. Here are the categories: 1. best alphabet video 2. best number video 3. best music-filled video 4. best video release of an actual episode(s) 5. best video release of a TV special/ movie 6...
  20. M

    was there a "number of the day" for one?

    Thanks for the help, Count. I knew that you'd be able to answer. I think it's sad that no number past 21 has been featured as a number of the day skit. The highest number that has been taught on Sesame Street has been 40. I knew about the Number Of The Day segment where the number was...
Top